Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry Holmes: "Mayweather acts like his God, he dosent have to act like that"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Holmes: "Mayweather acts like his God, he dosent have to act like that"

What he is saying would be ok if he didn't connect it with hurting his popularity, its only helped it.

Comment

I didnt understand what he said that he regretted

can someone fill me in on what he said?
      Last edited by PH|L; 04-22-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

like larry holmes is one to talk about attitude...he thinks hes the best ever....except when tyson sparked him....then he acted like he only did it for money...larry holmes you flabby n sick...dont take me wrong larry holmes is top 10 heavyweight...but he aint lifestyle flashy..

Comment

Says Larry Holmes?

Yeah sure.

Comment

I think Holmes is saying that because Mayweather reminds him of how Ali used to talk to his ass

Comment

Larry Holmes can talk... lol

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
                like larry holmes is one to talk about attitude...he thinks hes the best ever....except when tyson sparked him....then he acted like he only did it for money...larry holmes you flabby n sick...dont take me wrong larry holmes is top 10 heavyweight...but he aint lifestyle flashy..
                lols... lifestyle flashy

Comment

I think he's saying it because Mayweather reminds him of himself, very good fighter, generally a pretty poor trashtalker. For further reference see Larry Holmes-Cooney buildup and media. You almost have to turn away the smack talk is so awkward.

Comment

"n*ggas lookin like Larry Holms flabby and sick tryna playa hate on Floyd s*it, go eat a fat d*ck"

Comment

Working...
                    X