**Lord Mayweather Fans Unite, All Foydians Report!!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by woodsyallin View Post
      GUYS! Really felt that this thread needed to be made...Perfect place for LORD Mayweathers fans to chill out and talk about his holliness without the "phillies" rudely interupting us!!!!!

Guys I cant wait till spring when we UD Manny crackqio and I know you all feel the same way...we are outnumbered so we must stick together...Guys there is a filipino kid at my school and me and the cool kids pick on him everyday!... I suggest u guys find a similair situation because we gotta show the phillys we mean business!!!!...
      You're attending Lower East Side Elementary School? Please extend my regards to Mrs. Smith...

Comment

lol......................

Comment

GUYS! Really felt that this thread needed to be made...Perfect place for LORD Mayweathers fans to chill out and talk about his holliness without the "phillies" rudely interupting us!!!!!

Guys I cant wait till spring when we UD Manny crackqio and I know you all feel the same way...we are outnumbered so we must stick together...Guys there is a filipino kid at my school and me and the cool kids pick on him everyday!... I suggest u guys find a similair situation because we gotta show the phillys we mean business!!!!...
          I mean, what part of this doesn't scream bait thread?

Originally posted by mangler View Post
          What did the poster say to the TS of the **** thread?

Vinny Pazienza
          Had any tuna melts lately?

Comment

KO's are for bar fights not boxing

That's the funniest stuff i heard in a while

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post

Looks like a proper dish mate. Perhaps some tomato soup to match.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                Defend what? Its a bait thread... made my a pathetic alt that is most likely (99.9% sure) a Floyd nuthugger, you really honestly think your gonna get sense from them? People call them nuthuggers cause they are pathetic and only like one fighter, you shouldn't care about there opinion cause there obviously gonna say stupid ****.

Your acting like I am condoning it but I aint, and your acting like only Floyd cocksuckers act like this when it aint... Pacquiao's stans are just as bad, that's why they are called stans... cause they are pathetic and shouldn't be listened to.

So don't accuse me of defending or condoning it, don't twist my words.
                your putting too much thought in into this im having fun because they do it to us...GUYS IF U WANNA MAKE MONEY THIS SPRING MAYWEATHER IS ROLLING EASY TRUST ME!!! UD 12 round school session

Comment

anytime you associate and call yourself a cool kid...that in its own is not cool.

thus this is fail.
                  Last edited by str8balln; 11-17-2009, 08:07 PM.

Comment

I had eggplant salad for lunch yesterday.
                    It's great with a little garlic.
                    The health food section at my grocery store isn't bad.
                    They have some good stuff.

Comment

by the way guys just wanted you all too PLEASE respect the rule of this thread....I believe i said at the start no "PHILLIES" allowd...getting alot of pinoys in here, try and keep it to a min guys...thank you...

LORD mayweather fan
                      Last edited by woodsyallin; 11-17-2009, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X