Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
    You couldn't spell FAIL any more than you just did

Both cause cancer, but it is proven weed is linked with mental illness and PERMANENT IMPOTENCE - if you know what that is
    You start every post with an authoritative statement to mask your own lack of knowledge on....everything.

Weed doesnt cause cancer. There is belief that smoking it may, due to carcinogens, but eating and vaporizing it are both safe methods of ingestion. Tell me ignoramus, why is marijuana increasingly used for cancer treatment if it causes cancer? Makes no ****in sense.

Monosodium Glutamate fills most shelves of grocery stores. It's known to alter eating habits, break down the blood brain barrier, and it causes cancer to spread like wildfire. Aspartame(artificial sweetener) has wood alchohol, methenol, and some other **** in it that causes blindness, brain tumors, and a boquet of illnesses that people dont know about.

Yet people are allowed to pound the **** out of diet coke to wash down their McDonalds everyday.

Oh, and if people get cavities from all that junk, they can go to the dentists to have their mouth filled with deadly murcury. This is why dental assistants(females) become impotent(your main arguement against weed).

Meet Joe Bloe. He's never smoked weed. He doesnt drink alchohol, doesnt smoke tobacco... no drugs. However, he does enjoy doritos, tv dinners, artificial sweeteners, fast food, soda, ect. He has 8 mercury amalgams in his mouth.

30 years down the road Joe Bloe has suffered irreversible neurological damage due to his constant exposure to such chemicals. He dies a very sick unhealthy man, and he never really knew why.

What's my point? That this is a sick nasty world ruled by industry. Industry is here to maximize their own profit and a little cancer causing agent in their product here and there wont stop them.

Smoke weed. Life is short, and if you indulge in some of the legal pleasures, your life is being shortened. Our time here is limited, so why not just experience one of mother nature's beautiful psychoactive plants? They can teach you more than you can imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
      I'm 21 years old and have never touched alcohol or drugs, why would you SMOKE WEED? I treat my body with RESPECT, smokin that **** makes you more dull and it ages you more....instead of smokin that **** you can go for a run and exercise and make you more relaxed and give more energy, instead of usin weed to fix your paranoia or any other problem you may be masking

Plus weed increases risks to developing schizophrenia, bipolar, and other mental illnesses

man the **** up everybody, have some self dignity

***PROOF Weed increases Mental Illness***

http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/...es/001475.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...juana_can.html

http://bipolar.about.com/od/relatedd...schizo_pot.htm
      u sound like you need to hit some purple kush and calm the fcuk down son

Comment

lol @ Bitching about herb.

Like that nerd in Dazed and Confused that gets his ass kicked.

People blaze, step off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          u sound like you need to hit some purple kush and calm the fcuk down son
          Get him straight Sachem, tell him to hit the calumet

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Get him straight Sachem, tell him to hit the calumet
            damn skippy. that **** would blow his mind

Comment

I hold down two jobs, I go to college full time, I work out at least 4 times a week. I need some release every now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                I hold down two jobs, I go to college full time, I work out at least 4 times a week. I need some release every now and then.

It reminds me of my Woman, she says.

"I've worked far too hard in my life" (she's 19 granted).

"People are always breathing down my neck" (her parents big time)

"I'm tired of people judging me about smoking"
                (She smokes twice a week tops).

LOL

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

To get high.

Which is to say: de-stress, relax, unwind, chill the fck out.

Who are you to tell people what they should or shouldn't do?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    To get high.

Which is to say: de-stress, relax, unwind, chill the fck out.

Who are you to tell people what they should or shouldn't do?
                    The chill out thing, I've stated it time in time out.

Herb mends bridges and heals people in ways they otherwise couldn't be.

I'd be out once again, on a Friday ****ing **** up if I wasn't smoking. Talk about drinking big time, Mobbing it up with my Cousins, just a horror house.

4-5 people up to no good.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      It reminds me of my Woman, she says.

"I've worked far too hard in my life" (she's 19 granted).

"People are always breathing down my neck" (her parents big time)

"I'm tired of people judging me about smoking"
                      (She smokes twice a week tops).

LOL
                      LOL, I could give two fucks about what people think about that. ****, I'm high right now. Haha..

Comment

Working...
                      X