No announcement yet.

Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
    Hey if you feel that you may have some sort of chemical imbalance in your brain, then I applaud you for your decision to stay away from drugs. You cant speak for everyone though.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
      Hey if you feel that you may have some sort of chemical imbalance in your brain, then I applaud you for your decision to stay away from drugs. You cant speak for everyone though.
      Im not sayin I have a chemical imbalance, Im showing the effects of weed on the brain since no one knows about this ****

ppl should treat theirselves with respect man

Comment

Well, thanks for the concern I guess.

I treat myself with respect. Weed isnt going to kill me anytime soon. Alchohol, tobacco, and all the excitotoxins in junk food(like monosodium glutamate and aspartame) have proven to be much deadlier that marijuana. I have enough self respect to recognize those dangers to my body and I behave accordingly.

Marijuana is just another plant in a long list of psychoactive plants that are here on our mother earth. We should be allowed to explore these without prosecution or ridicule. We have adequete resources out there to research the effects of these naturally occuring drugs. Most have very little addictive quality to them, and many have been used to help people overcome personal addictions and tribulations(Like Ayahuasca, Ibogaine, ect.)

Comment

Psychosis, Schizophrenia and Mental Illnesses in general are the Spice of Life.

After thinking about it i regret that i stopped smoking weed, if i had continued i could be considerably more unbalanced and psychotic than i currently am.

Thanks alot, now i have to add to my list of regrets in life. *******

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
            Well, thanks for the concern I guess.

I treat myself with respect. Weed isnt going to kill me anytime soon. Alchohol, tobacco, and all the excitotoxins in junk food(like monosodium glutamate and aspartame) have proven to be much deadlier that marijuana. I have enough self respect to recognize those dangers to my body and I behave accordingly.

Marijuana is just another plant in a long list of psychoactive plants that are here on our mother earth. We should be allowed to explore these without prosecution or ridicule. We have adequete resources out there to research the effects of these naturally occuring drugs. Most have very little addictive quality to them, and many have been used to help people overcome personal addictions and tribulations(Like Ayahuasca, Ibogaine, ect.)
            You couldn't spell FAIL any more than you just did

Both cause cancer, but it is proven weed is linked with mental illness and PERMANENT IMPOTENCE - if you know what that is

Comment

I'm 21 years old and have never touched alcohol or drugs, why would you SMOKE WEED? I treat my body with RESPECT, smokin that **** makes you more dull and it ages you more....instead of smokin that **** you can go for a run and exercise and make you more relaxed and give more energy, instead of usin weed to fix your paranoia or any other problem you may be masking

Plus weed increases risks to developing schizophrenia, bipolar, and other mental illnesses

man the **** up everybody, have some self dignity

***PROOF Weed increases Mental Illness***

http://www.schizophrenia.com/sznews/...es/001475.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...juana_can.html

http://bipolar.about.com/od/relatedd...schizo_pot.htm
              How do you know the affects weed has on your body if you have never smoked it?
              Are you willing to take these online resources as fact, considering there are just as many online resources supporting the exact opposite side of the argument?

Comment

doin cocaine will forsure make you develop schizophrenia, man dont they teach you guys **** in school?? how old are you all? 12?
                ok mom no one gives a **** what you think,i smoke everyday and i am much smarter than your dumbass,stupid post after stupid post,give it up troll boy.

Comment

If you knew anythin, no one is 100% healthy mentally...EVERYONE has mental illness in them, and weed and other drugs speeds up the process in gettin it

the best way to stay healthy mentally is exercise, work, and eat healthy my freind

He speaks the truth, I have a brother who smoked weed one summer and it accelerated a mental illness and now has to take expensive medications for the rest of his life.
                  weed is not for everyone

Comment

TS is a ****.

I bet you he pumps his body full of processed foods.

146 reasons why sugar is bad for your health and only 26 reasons why marijuana is bad for your health.

Says something eh?

Comment

You couldn't spell FAIL any more than you just did

Both cause cancer, but it is proven weed is linked with mental illness and PERMANENT IMPOTENCE - if you know what that is
                      If you have never smoked how do you know it is bad for you,weed calms me out takes away all the stress built up inside me,sure it is bad for the lungs but stress is worse that **** makes people drop dead of heart attacks at 40.

Comment

Working...
                      X