Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minorities of the lounge, how has life been since Trump's election?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DionysusX View Post
    I don't think the problem with Trump is that he's racist, I think the problem is that he's stupid. At least in my opinion, and stupid/simple presidents are divisive and destructive.

You need only look at South Africa. Jacob Zuma has completely destroyed this country, and we're RIGHT on the brink of something worse than destruction.

That said, I completely respect President Trump's ability to follow through on his promises. A politician who keeps even a portion of his promises is refreshing as ****.
    BLM was created during the obamo era

The most divisive leader

Everytime police shoots a thug his arse is so quick to condem the officers

Instead of being in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      God damn dude...you are one sensitive snowflake tago. Don't want to be called a f@g? Stop washing your Prius in booty shorts
      A grown man let a big 5 clerk call him china man

I didn't let that shiet slide in freaking elementary.

Getting called chino or china man is signal to throw a punch.

It's like ****** to black ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

The most divisive leader

Phag obama really stirred up crap in the country

Fecking emo leader for real

It was fine under clinton and Bush

Politics as usual, a lot of argumentstuff

But all the crying and racism.... man that came out because of Obama

Comment

As a proud African American and founder of BLM yes it has. We must riot

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            As a proud African American and founder of BLM yes it has. We must riot
            Prove you're black.

What's your po's name?

Comment

The most divisive leader

Dude, BLM isn't innately a bad thing. Overly sensitive black people who use it every time something happens are. Overly sensitive black people are everywhere. I live in a country of overly sensitive black people.

That said, racial profiling is a genuine issue, and labeling every black person whose been shot by a white cop as a thug is unfair, and it prompts the overly sensitive BLM people to over compensate.

Black people/minorities should stop labeling every event as racism. And in turn, guys like you should stop passing off everything as some kind of BLM overreaction.

Comment

Dude, BLM isn't innately a bad thing. Overly sensitive black people who use it every time something happens are. Overly sensitive black people are everywhere. I live in a country of overly sensitive black people.

That said, racial profiling is a genuine issue, and labeling every black person whose been shot by a white cop as a thug is unfair, and it prompts the overly sensitive BLM people to over compensate.

Black people/minorities should stop labeling every event as racism. And in turn, guys like you should stop passing off everything as some kind of BLM overreaction.
                Racial profiling as a police tool works.

Automatically thinking a black guy who gets shot is a thug is wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Racial profiling as a police tool works.

Automatically thinking a black guy who gets shot is a thug is wrong though.
                  okay my bad for calling all of them thugs

but theyre not angels as the media portrays them to be

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Prove you're black.

What's your po's name?

Comment

okay my bad for calling all of them thugs

but theyre not angels as the media portrays them to be
                      Of course they aren't.

A criminal is a criminal, and if they need to be shot, then ****ing shoot them. Whether they're black, white, green, yellow, turquoise, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X