Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best knowledge of power generation on boxing scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who are you and what is your problem?

Comment

Yay i win!

Comment

What'd you win?

Comment

This guy is an absolute troll why even bother to answer

Comment

I know a thing or two about right hands........

Comment

Originally posted by pushkick View Post
              What'd you win?
              self esteem

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                I know a thing or two about right hands........
                true rock has very solid information on power generation

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  A bit telegraphed but im also directing my opponent to my left side for the left hook after the right body shot...given them a pick their poison...im actually liking the southpaw stance...havent been at the gym ..waiting for the winter to be gone...next one will be 100%.Of course i have to snap out of mu 2 month lazy didnt do much recently period..lol..hell maybe i'll start back next week? funny ppl with actual boxing or fighting experiance like it...those who dont never boxed..except Corso but hes my troll...so he doesnt count!
                  REgarding lefty side, I actually hit better on lefty side but feel more comfortable on the right. Yeah our training works against us in that just going to the gym to keep in shape does not cut it lol. I am either training or not, no in between. I respect people who can just be regular about training.

Listen I am supposed to be teaching again, mostly seminar format, in the Bronx, one of my guys is putting it together. When he does I will put some vids up...its a good policy for people who make comments to put up footage. Regardless of when people make comments, its good feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    You start to hit them mid air to give ALL your bodyweight to them (and not to the ground), then a fraction of a second later you land solid on the foot, reach full extension and are firmly rooted, this gives you the solid stance you mentioned, and the speed and snap.

You are snapping the punch too early and missing out on body weight and therefore power.

There is a 3 inch penetration that you aim for, and you should be snapping the punch into them not at the surface, thats why you have to strike the surface* mid air and then snap* it the last 3 inches into them) (you should know about 3 inch penetrations I would have thought you were an expert)

(AGAIN AS YOU ADMIT YOUR FORCE IS WASTED AND GOING INTO THE GROUND)

I have no reason to abuse you back because I want to help people who struggle mentally I work for a charity that helps mentally handicapped people like you
                    Very creative Making this up as you go along.

Comment

Originally posted by pushkick View Post
                      AlexKid and billeau2 - Which punch and which foot are you guys discussing? How the foot is used to generate force can be different depending on which foot you're talking about and what punch you're throwing.
                      Don't mind little Alex he thinks your my alt or something. Pushkick this punch would be a lead and generally not a cross. it could be a jab or a committed strike. The main thing is that the weight and hand hit the target simultaneously... The way to guarantee this is to have the foot plunk down as the strike contacts. Just move forward and as you can't stand on the one foot, let the other foot come fowrward and extend the hand to target at same time.

Little Alex is ******ed he can't help it

Comment

Working...
                      X