No announcement yet.

Tell Your Fetishes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by engleby View Post
    i think you should join rightjab at the nice table. as this is a realy nice post, im doubting its sincerity but still it made me laugh

I like Rightjab, but I've already pledged allegiance to Beercules' cool table.

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    you're a ****ing Playboy son!
    Kenny G was a G. His music always gets the ladies wet, mostly ladies over 50, but you get the point.

Comment

Balls licked

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        like them jiggly ones, right?
        Oh Jose dude them NICE jiggly ones would get me wet if there was a hole there.

Instead I get a very NICE erection when I see them nice big jiggly badonkadonks woooo yeah!

It's good to hear from you bro, WAR JOSE!

Comment

99% of these are not even proper fetishes. A fetish is sexual gratification linked with something seen as not the norm, something a bit out there.

I.e my love of Japanese women with big ******* lactating in my mouth.

Some of you have boring sex lives.

Comment

I like the thought of banging a girl from behind while she eats out another woman.
            I also like the thought of banging a chick from behind while she herself is banging another chick from behind with a dildo.

Comment

Only NICE peeps can sit here (where I'm on my own btw, fukers). But can cool and nice tables maybe join at weekends, I mean, being COOL and NICE kind of go hand in hand, no?

It's COOL to be NICE and it is NICE to be COOL...Anybody? Agree? No? Oh dear....Pity I'm too NICE to retaliate...

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                Oh Jose dude them NICE jiggly ones would get me wet if there was a hole there.

Instead I get a very NICE erection when I see them nice big jiggly badonkadonks woooo yeah!

It's good to hear from you bro, WAR JOSE!
                haha!

Comment

I love eating salty chips with my eyes closed

Comment

anyone here into enema? it's disgusting but i remember seeing a hot one a long time ago.

Comment

I like to hold hands and kiss on the lips....when her parents are out!

Comment

Working...
                      X