Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo vacates title.. moves up to 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say he becomes the #3 guy behind GGG and Jacobs right away.... Chasing that Canelo payday is a wise move..... If Canelo ever settles into a division other than the one he makes up...

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
      That is a Freedom alt
      Ah, then "KING Khan" is too because immediately after I posted the Q to this guy above, he switched to another alt to neg rep a reply to what I said.

BostonGuy, are alts allowed like this? There's a swarm of them that are always on my balls. Kazakh Boxing, KING Khan, and JamieHarris are the 3 I can name right now but there's more from the same person who exhibits the same behaviors.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
        That is a Freedom alt
        Thanks for the heads up.

How many Alts does that little nazi wannabe have?

He has several Alts on several different sites.

smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Ah, then "KING Khan" is too because immediately after I posted the Q to this guy above, he switched to another alt to neg rep a reply to what I said.

BostonGuy, are alts allowed like this? There's a swarm of them that are always on my balls. Kazakh Boxing, KING Khan, and JamieHarris are the 3 I can name right now but there's more from the same person who exhibits the same behaviors.
          That powerful Brother in your Avi just kills him.

He can't take it.

Comment

Kazakh Boxing is definitely an alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Kazakh Boxing is definitely a ****sexual.
              fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

yep..just look at the user history..

Comment

Woohoo! Charlo vs. Jacobs, GGG or Canelo. All interesting fights. The division just got more exciting! He should have a decent tune-up or two first though to get used to the weight and then it's on!!

Comment

Working...
                  X