Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "When She Wins in November, ßringer's Version of Events Becomes Reality" Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Another thing is technological automation. I'm not sure how any president is going to tackle it. It appears to be a bigger problem than free trade and offshoring.
    Somewhat.

But remember, the automation machines have to be built, maintained, fixed, and even monitored when working.

I started in manufacturing in high tech in the early 90s. It's technically manufacturing, but we didn't do what people think, ie working with our bare hands, etc.

Machines did the work. But 'operators' have to work the machines, load the machines with product, maintain them, test them, etc.

It's not a line of robots with one guy watching them like those who know nothing about this claim. In life, you have to ask those with actual experience, not "experts" who have advanced degrees, high political office, successful Hollywood careers, etc yet no real world actual experience and knowledge.

It's that simple.

Comment

• In my industry it's the regulations part that's killing American jobs.

See Silicon Valley is mostly the 'brains'. They design products. Regulations don't really affect that, so their jobs are safe.

but you have then manufacture what was designed. That's the part that these regulation make impossible to do hence you see offshoring.

We design the stuff here, but we cant make it here. So you have the high paid designers type jobs here in the US, but the middle class manufacturing jobs that go with it are lost to Americans.

Hence the wage gap we've seen under Obama. Rich people see increases, everyone else is seeing decreases.

Comment

• I've got to hit the lab for a bit.

I'll try and reply tonight. I like productive conversations like this, so thanks again and I will return.

Comment

• Bringer's my boy, but....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              these smug libtards will never find a cure for punchable face syndrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                I do agree with you on this issue... Internet is fine how it is, no need to regulate anything..

The only people that want the Internet exploited are huge corporations..

Absolutely nothing wrong with how the internet is currently..
                Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                It should be a major concern of each and every one of us who use the internet every day. These corporate ****s are trying to stack the deck and shift the whole paradigm of how the internet works in their favor.

Once they do that the suppression of information will be relatively easy. Just put all the information that goes against your way of thinking or your corporation's bottom line behind a pay wall.

Trump has said he opposed net neutrality on the campaign trail. But like damn near everything else he said, I'm not sure if he even understands the issue. I'm hoping somebody gets his ear about it and he comes down on the side of a free and fair internet, but house Republicans (who are the majority in both branches) are fervently beating their d*cks to doing away with it. Obama was the only thing that stopped them from doing it already.

They really want the internet to become a corporate monopoly and I hope like hell Trump goes against his party on that one.

If not, we all might be paying surcharges to post here in a year or two.
                Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                It would be unsustainable. The consumer will not go for it.
                Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                A free market perspective is the absolute worst case scenario for the internet.

Enjoy paying surcharges for visiting websites without the proper corporate green lights.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=724976

good ole president obama did that...

not trump....

people ignored and dismissed the thread but that's the first step by the powers and corporations and they got their corporate goldman sachs candidate (yes, obama bailed out the scumbags of wallstreet using fear mongering "if rich bankers fail, we all fail so you gotta give us more billions to fix our mistake president obama") to mess with the internet.

instead of american government control which means they will be beholden to voters, its now in the hands of a priavate FOR PROFIT company led by a lebanese CEO who has ties to china......

Comment

• Comment

• This thread never gets old.
                    Last edited by JimRaynor; 10-11-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• a friendly reminder to all lounge TDS sufferers (not specifically bringer because he no longer posts here...)

Comment

Working...
                      X