Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barack Obama will go down as top 2-3 ****tiest president of all time.

Coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      If you're a woman and you vote for Hillary, cool... whatever I get it.. power to ya but a straight man voting for her?
      I bet you didn't finish college. Clinton is winning with college educated voters. Because college educated people like me are mostly smart and not easily fooled by trump. Unlike trumpiots whose majority of are uneducated.

Comment

• I would rather him than Clinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I would rather him than Clinton
          Another voter that didn't finish college. They should have a rule that only people with bachelors degree can vote. That would disqualify 95% of trump supporters

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Another voter that didn't finish college. They should have a rule that only people with bachelors degree can vote. That would disqualify 95% of trump supporters
            Shut the **** up

Comment

• Comment

• I get the anti stablishment vote, but doing it for a snake salesman like Trump is laughable.....i don't care about his racist backwards ******ed rethoric but the guy is a sleazy ****** who would be a complete failure if he wasn't a trustfund baby...people voting for himare the type who invest in scam pyramids...moreover, Sanders has planted a trojan in Hillary's presidency which means she'll have to take some degree of power away from the elite. Middle-class wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                  Barack Obama will go down as top 2-3 ****tiest president of all time.

Coward.
                  Naw bro he's not great but he's not even the worst in the last 100 years let alone bottom 3.

But back on point if hill I'm depressed if trump wins I'm curious..... he says good things and bad things while Hillary is just a proven lair who hates brown people.
                  Last edited by Gentblue; 11-03-2016, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• if Trump gets elected it will be the end of faggots my god they were put on the front lines to be accepted for far too long. all these black propaganda will end and the black people will go back killing each other off in the projects. end of cuckold era. thank god!

then america will fall under Russia and China.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      if Trump gets elected it will be the end of faggots my god they were put on the front lines to be accepted for far too long. all these black propaganda will end and the black people will go back killing each other off in the projects. end of cuckold era. thank god!

then america will fall under Russia and China.
                      that's what I fear most

Comment

Working...
                      X