Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Tyson Fury realise how unintentionally funny he is?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he knows. I think he's trying to be funny often times & I think he's even clever enough to play the straight man on some of the things he says. Then he gets up on his soapbox about some random thing & ruins all the lolz he brought people & says that wrong thing that bites him in the ass.

Comment

Fury knows exactly how ludicrous he is. He totally plays it up, knowing he won't be accepted any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
        Just his whole persona
        When he calls boxers pus*ies and ****houses, like every fighter hes ever felt threatened by gets an bombardment of mindless insults whether theyre going to fight or not. Thats just who Tyson fury is, hes not trying to be funny but he is because hes so over the top.

But comments like these are intentionally funny i believe

"You could put me in Africa in the middle of the jungle and I'll come out wearing a chinchilla and a millionaire, I'm an adapter. Wladimer would get eaten"
        That was a brilliant interview, everyone have a watch if they haven't already lol.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          That was a brilliant interview, everyone have a watch if they haven't already lol.

That was the video where after i watched it i was convinced he was going to do it. You can tell there was never in doubt in his mind he was going to lick the klit.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            That was the video where after i watched it i was convinced he was going to do it. You can tell there was never in doubt in his mind he was going to lick the klit.
            It was his description of Pulev that got me! Class!

Comment

Working...
            X