Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be remembered as the greater fighter: Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landslide win by manny lol

Comment

• The answer to this question is clear now. It's not even debatable. Manny isn't in Floyd's class.

Comment

• Comment

• Well, that's settled

Comment

• This poll is a joke. A new one should be made. Floyd>>>>>>Manny resume and skills wise

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather Jr (49-0) vs. Conor McGregor (debut)

http://boxrec.com/show/752960

Is this a mismatch?

Manny is the greater fighter because he never avoided anybody.

He fought on the road where judges gave him losses in fights (Bradley I) he deserved to win. Floyd had wins in fights (Castillo I) he deserved to lose.

Manny fought bigger men than himself, and didn't take a three-year vacation when his division was heating up.

Comment

• Thread from 2010. Make one now and see who wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                  Floyd Mayweather Jr (49-0) vs. Conor McGregor (debut)

http://boxrec.com/show/752960

Is this a mismatch?

Manny is the greater fighter because he never avoided anybody.

He fought on the road where judges gave him losses in fights (Bradley I) he deserved to win. Floyd had wins in fights (Castillo I) he deserved to lose.

Manny fought bigger men than himself, and didn't take a three-year vacation when his division was heating up.
                  Why do y'all keep that belief going? Manny avoided a few fighters. This is literally documented. Moreso than any Floyd claims. I know you like the guy but at least be real with yourself

Comment

• Since 2015 Mayweather clearly has an edge in public perception. In fact until last weekend it seemed as if Pacquiao was on the way to being forgotten. I think Pacquiao's status was artificially inflated due to the media needing an antithesis to Floyd

Comment

• According to Freddie Roach, Manny Avoided Floyd in his prime

Comment

Working...
                      X