I think Thurman might do the booty dew tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman TKO 6

Comment

I wouldn't be too surprised I am not sold on him. His defense is his footwork and his chin is average at best.

I am not sure why he is being so avoided I would of thought guys would of wanted a name and thought you know what I am going to get this guy before he gets even better. He is still raw & very vulnerable.
      Starting to carry a lot of hype.

Comment

I think Thurman will dominate, we will see!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I wouldn't be too surprised I am not sold on him. His defense is his footwork and his chin is average at best.

I am not sure why he is being so avoided I would of thought guys would of wanted a name and thought you know what I am going to get this guy before he gets even better. He is still raw & very vulnerable.
          Starting to carry a lot of hype.
          He's not a name yet. He's still being built, I'd assume guys are going to let him get a little more visibility and knock off some credible opponents so they can maximize a fight with him. Boxing is all business, duck and avoid are probably the most overused words on message boards.

Comment

My whole bank of points.

Comment

I see early Ko's for Thurman and Matthysse tomorrow.

I don't see either fight going more than 4 rounds.

Comment

Diaz has enough power to land something significant, but I don't think he'll be able to land enough to keep Thurman down.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
                  Guy was rocked by Soto Karass, his chin is suspect imo and Diaz has very underrated power and timing....

On paper Thurman should blast through Diaz....

But I think Diaz may dent Goldenboy's hopes for a new cash cow

i don't think diaz will be the guy to put him out, but he did look pretty hurt against sotto karass, for a few seconds he looked like khan

Comment

John Molina is doing the Ricky Bobby tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
                      Nah I think Thurman will beat that ass. Diaz will make it interesting but I still got One Time pulling out a decisive win.
                      what he should do, since this is a meh fight just to keep thurman busy.

Comment

Working...
                      X