How bout Maggie Grace!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Sounds like some Marxist, commie crap.

Doubt that Miss Goldbritches would entertain the thought of eating there.
    Funny enough the second basket on theyre never as good as the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Probably true bout the waitress comment. You know breadsticks are unlimited and free.
      I like to dip them in Alfredo sauce and they charge you for that...bastards

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Funny enough the second basket on theyre never as good as the first.
        very true...
        plus it takes forever to get it, you have to keep asking for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
          This alt is getting really old.
          What...you didn't like my branching out into pop-culture and not be a one-issue bore? I mean...this is one my most successful threads in a long time. Usually I'm lucky to get 2 replies.

Comment

You could have just posted her pictures and left out the politics and the thread would have been a lot better.

Comment

She's absolutely gorgeous.

Does anyone watch Californication? Great show. She appeared in season 6.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinC View Post
                You could have just posted her pictures and left out the politics and the thread would have been a lot better.
                What politics buddy....no mention of Republican/Democrat. Give me a particular quote out of the whole thing that is political in nature. I want quotes. TY in advance.
                Last edited by One_Tycoon; 01-03-2014, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Percenter View Post
                  What politics man buddy....no mention of Republican/Democrat. Give me a particular quote out of the whole thing that is political in nature. I want quotes. TY in advance.
                  Random but you're obviously involved in politics and I don't follow at all, who's going to be running for president in 2016? Do we know yet or is it speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Random but you're obviously involved in politics and I don't follow at all, who's going to be running for president in 2016? Do we know yet or is it speculation.
                    Team Capitalism is going to be Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. I prefer Ted Cruz just a tad bit more...but only stylistically as he has more pizzazz. I like his Obstructionist-style being a thorn in leftists eye. Then we will have Blue State Fatty Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey. I hope Cruz's and Paul's campaign's tag team and crush him with negative ad's as he is a Leftist media darling and heavily promoted by them as the next Romney. So even if Hillary loses [who will probably be left standing on the Democratic Party's side]....they're hoping for a Chris Christie who is a Blue State soft Republican who likes to compromise too much for political expedience. Others who might run are George W. Bush's bro Jeb...who is even worse and should rather establish a permanent residency in California and run for it's Governor first...as a lab experiment, rather than help in ruining the entire U.S. Certainly he couldn't be worse than The Governator was.
                    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 01-03-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X