No announcement yet.

sick of hearing that PBF ist affraid of MARGARITO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Just so you missed the news .... YES Margarito was a cheat. We don't like cheats.

BUT

What does that have to do with Floyd ducking Margarito way before anyone knew about Margarito cheating in that fight?

Funny that if I discuss that Floyd also did something to his hands by putting numbing drugs just before a fight (BTW, You can't do that) you guys start putting your own excuses. Those drugs were used so that Floyd can hit the opponents face harder than he could have without it. You OK with that?

Trust me, Floyd likes to have as many advantages as possible going into a fight even though he comments "all I want is a fair fight" ... then he elbows, SUCKER PUNCHES them (eg. See Gatti, Mosley and Ortiz fights), blatant holding on opposite side of ref.
    Guys, it doesn't get any worse than this, lmao!

Comment

quite the bump :laugh:
      anyway, Floyd shoulda fought Tony in 08 after he beat Cotto
      Floyd didn't hang around for that, he "retired" instead
      in 06, that face to face walkup by Tony was hilarious
      he never did "get his shot" :laugh:

Comment

Just so you missed the news .... YES Margarito was a cheat. We don't like cheats.
        Unless they're black american cause then it would be the doctor's fault.

Here it comes........Oh oh oh you're racist for saying that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          Unless they're black american cause then it would be the doctor's fault.

Here it comes........Oh oh oh you're racist for saying that!!

would you kill a black man for $ 1 million?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            Guys, it doesn't get any worse than this, lmao!
            I just realized that your last name is DUCK_ETTS ... kind of sums up what we are saying about your hero Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Life Is Brief View Post
              would you kill a black man for $ 1 million?
              I'd kill any man of any color if they were to try and harm my family.

Comment

I just realized that your last name is DUCK_ETTS ... kind of sums up what we are saying about your hero Floyd.
                And yet Floyd is undefeated, and where is Margarito at now? You never answered my question. Could Margarito beat Floyd, lmao? A simple yes or no would suffice. Be honest lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  And yet Floyd is undefeated, and where is Margarito at now? You never answered my question. Could Margarito beat Floyd, lmao? A simple yes or no would suffice. Be honest lol.
                  We will never know because Floyd duck_etts Margarito ..... that is a FACT!

Who did you have going into the fight?:
                  - Buster Douglas vs Tyson
                  - Ali vs Spinks I
                  - Lucas Matthysse vs Peterson ( You thought the loser would KO Lucas)
                  - Manny vs Oscar

The above and many many more fights explains the reason why fighters need to fight to get credit. Floyd can't get credit because Mosley beat Margarito. Only Mosley deserves the credit!

Comment

We will never know because Floyd duck_etts Margarito ..... that is a FACT!

Who did you have going into the fight?:
                    - Buster Douglas vs Tyson
                    - Ali vs Spinks I
                    - Lucas Matthysse vs Peterson ( You thought the loser would KO Lucas)
                    - Manny vs Oscar

The above and many many more fights explains the reason why fighters need to fight to get credit. Floyd can't get credit because Mosley beat Margarito. Only Mosley deserves the credit!
                    Look, I've been wrong a million times picking fights lol. Don't make me special lol.

I was wrong about Rigo and Donaire, yet I didn't catch heat for that fight.

For some reason when Matthysse beat Peterson, I got called on my pick by not Matthysse's fans, but Margarito's fans.

Why? We all know why. That doesn't bother me. Homers will be Homers.

You were wrong when you picked Margarito to ko Shane. I never singled you or any Margarito fan out.

I've been picking winners and losers before you were born. This is a little kids argument what you posted above. You can't be a Pac fan all of your life and then become a Margarito fan because you think Floyd ducked him. I know you're still hurt that PAc was ko'd. But back to the subject at hand.

Do you think that Margarito could beat Floyd. Yes or no.

I think McCallum beats Hearns, but we will never know...but that didn't stop me from giving my opinion. Do YOU think Margarito could've beat Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post

and yet floyd is considered a b!tch. Well never know thanks to your butt pirate floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X