No announcement yet.

If Americans lose guns rights they truly are ******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Americans lose guns rights they truly are ******

Here is Britain, guns are banned and we have virtually zero gun crime. The only gun crime is by wannabe thugs and the odd physco on a rampage. But we have every man and his dog being knifed because he supports the wrong football team, 80 year old women being beat with hammers, everything apart from a gun is used.

If someone breaks in your home in Britain, you can't do **** all about it. These people have to lay back and let the tyrants do whatever they want.

In the riots last year we had British people taking beatings of black people, being undressed in the streets and made to give up their clhoes and all they can do is scream ''Im not racist''.

When the weapons and the law to protect yourself is gone, the criminals have no fear. They do what they want, when they want.

I'd prefer nobody has a gun and I still have the right to defend myself. Give me a baseball bat and I'll fight a whole gang of dudes with knives.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
      Here is Britain, guns are banned and we have virtually zero gun crime. The only gun crime is by wannabe thugs and the odd physco on a rampage. But we have every man and his dog being knifed because he supports the wrong football team, 80 year old women being beat with hammers, everything apart from a gun is used.

If someone breaks in your home in Britain, you can't do **** all about it. These people have to lay back and let the tyrants do whatever they want.

In the riots last year we had British people taking beatings of black people, being undressed in the streets and made to give up their clhoes and all they can do is scream ''Im not racist''.

When the weapons and the law to protect yourself is gone, the criminals have no fear. They do what they want, when they want.
      Take it from me, this is all complete bl*llocks.

Theres plenty of things wrong with this country, a lack of guns is not one of them.
      Last edited by Tom Cruise; 02-12-2013, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
        If someone breaks in your home in Britain, you can't do **** all about it.
        Wrong. Please crawl back into your hole.

Comment

stricter gun laws I see them coming but loose our 2nd Amendment rights that would never happen

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
            Wrong. Please crawl back into your hole.
            theres so much wrong with the OP that i didnt know where to start...

Comment

anyone who believes taking the guns from law abiding citizens will stop killings in tee US is a complete idiot...just take a look at Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                anyone who believes taking the guns from law abiding citizens will stop killings in tee US is a complete idiot...just take a look at Chicago
                Actually, the people who are allowed to sell guns to criminals are law abiding citizens if that was no longer the case gun crimes would be reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  This has already been kinda played out in other threads, but yeah a complete ban on guns wouldnt work in the US context. Stricter laws however might help lower the 'spree killing' phenomena, not eradicate, just lower it...

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
                    Actually, the people who are allowed to sell guns to criminals are law abiding citizens if that was no longer the case gun crimes would be reduced.
                    the guns are out there already

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    This has already been kinda played out in other threads, but yeah a complete ban on guns wouldnt work in the US context. Stricter laws however might help lower the 'spree killing' phenomena, not eradicate, just lower it...
                    the stricter laws affect us not the bad guys

Comment

Working...
                    X