No announcement yet.

BWAA or RING they all have external influences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
    Of course not. That would require average or better IQ that you don't have. You are forgiven.
    oh i see. Now that you were not called any names or were you belittled in any way. Your ignorance spilled over all by itself. Well with a little help from a dumbass....That would be you...Mr IQ! You still made no point you febble minded jackass! You were asked a simple question....nicely and all you could do is lash back with insults....youre a useless poster that post shlt facts and cant even back them up! :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Same at The Ring though, no?

I think that's the point he's trying to make.
      I'm not sure about The Ring but while the BWAA menbers may have their own bias, there is a collective vote for the awards that's very transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        oh i see. Now that you were not called any names or were you belittled in any way. Your ignorance spilled over all by its self. Well with a little help from a dumbass....That would be you...Mr IQ! You still made no point you febble minded jackass! You were asked a simple question....nicely and all you could do is lash back with insults....youre a useless poster that post shlt facts and cant even back them up! :WORD:
        he's just one of those wannabee credible boxing insiders around thses boards...self righteous SOB trying to dupe people into thinking they are above suspicion becuase they say they hang with the VIPS of boxing , wannabee important people but cant back it up..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          i would apolopgize if you can provide me simple things im asking . credible proof is all im asking and not a single one was provided...

and i dont give a **** if youre hagler****chin or whatever you call yourself ...you bull**** me , im gonna be asking for credible proof..thats just the way it is...
          You kept demanding proof. Here you have a writing organization obviously doing business or is in bed with a promotional company. It just happens that same organization gives top writing awards to material critical of GBP(TR's major competitor.)

If a judge or even a supreme court justice has ever done business with a Plaintiff or defendant just for the sake of not looking "bias" they MUST recuse themselves. Usually an independent organization wouldn't do any business with any entity that they would lavish deals, awards, or graui******.

The Securities Exchange Commission has many tough laws when it comes down to mergers, acquisitions, or conglomerates that have undue influnce or put the public in harm.

The BWAA is just a writing organization. They are no regulations to prevent them from doing business with whom they please. But now you are the one who claimed "THEY are FREE from Influence." Yet i just showed an example of how they did business with Top Rank and than gives them top awards routinely.

You wanted evidence, and the evidence went up your PUTWITT.

Comment

he's just one of those wannabee credible boxing insiders around thses boards...self righteous SOB trying to dupe people into thinking they are above suspicion becuase they say they hang with the VIPS of boxing , wannabee important people but cant back it up..
            I can tell by his level of debating his intelligence level is of that of a box of rocks. In no way has he ever even been to a real fight or seen anyone who has even been on TV. Youre right though. wannabeee is the proper term. I would have went with dumbass actually :WORD:

Comment

You kept demanding proof. Here you have a writing organization obviously doing business or is in bed with a promotional company. It just happens that same organization gives top writing awards to material critical of GBP(TR's major competitor.)

If a judge or even a supreme court justice has ever done business with a Plaintiff or defendant just for the sake of not looking "bias" they MUST recuse themselves. Usually an independent organization wouldn't do any business with any entity that they would lavish deals, awards, or graui******.

The Securities Exchange Commission has many tough laws when it comes down to mergers, acquisitions, or conglomerates that have undue influnce or put the public in harm.

The BWAA is just a writing organization. They are no regulations to prevent them from doing business with whom they please. But now you are the one who claimed "THEY are FREE from Influence." Yet i just showed an example of how they did business with Top Rank and than gives them top awards routinely.

You wanted evidence, and the evidence went up your PUTWITT.
              so what youre saying is the writing organization aka BWAAA only deal with top rank and not gloden boy..that sopunds like it to me and all im asking you is proof for such claim..

ive been asking you " where/what is your proof BWAA organization is anti GB since my first post but you have not provided a single one...

Comment

I notice people are calling out the BWAA as somehow they are less bias than the GBP owned ring. Do you know that the BWAA often has deals with Top Rank when purchasing tickets to their awards dinner? Notice how certain BWAA members tend to be very anti-GBP? Please.......... I know the history of the Organization, btw, unless you become a member of the BWAA and pay their $$$fees$$$ they won't give you a writing award anymore.

As for Marquez getting the award its only fair. If he gets the decision against Pac in 2011 he would have won it hands down last year.

So Donaire gets the BWAA and Marquez gets ring, i think it is more than fair. You can make the case for both winning. Perhaps some sanctimonious members of the BWAA love that he is yearly vada testing. Because yearly vada testing even with Victor Conte on your side is 100% guarantee that Conte can't slip "flinstone vitamins" to Andre Ward and Nonito Donaire.
                DLH Owns The RIng!! He has to protect his interest! Donaire snub him! just payback time!

Simple like that~

Comment

I can tell by his level of debating his intelligence level is of that of a box of rocks. In no way has he ever even been to a real fight or seen anyone who has even been on TV. Youre right though. wannabeee is the proper term. I would have went with dumbass actually :WORD:
                  hey you know what..bwaa is anti gb because bob arum buys them lunch , that pretty much his argument is...lol

Comment

so what youre saying is the writing organization aka BWAAA only deal with top rank and not gloden boy..that sopunds like it to me and all im asking you is proof for such claim..

ive been asking you " where/what is your proof BWAA organization is anti GB since my first post but you have not provided a single one...
                    :AOR: Dont see where in the world the BWAA is anti GBP....lol and he cant prove nothing....He made a false claim...aka...His opinion ! Not only cant he man up..he has to resort to name calling....:WORD: What a Weak ass coward! Who does that?

Comment

Actually you and your pinoy brother have embarrassed yourself badly in these boards. He probably cried out SAKLOLO since he didn't have the bayags to take care of his own arguments.

By trying to double team me the two of you came out like fools.

I have seen plenty of fights live. I actually was there and saw how the little Omar Narvaez lasted full distance with your countryman. This after all the pinoys were predicting that Narvaez would go "night night."

Comment

Working...
                      X