Man's best friend or just an animal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    lololololololololol!!!!!!!!!
    you can't see what's wrong with the fact that you'd rather buy video games than save the life of a dog? you don't think that's selfish, childish, or disturbing?

real funny, man.

sick f#ck.

Comment

Isn't Chups a Pinoy?.

They have no respect for dogs and they eat them. I suppose we wouldn't pay $2000 on an operation for a chicken.

Comment

Personally I don't give a crap about dogs at all. I think they're nothing but a burden. They smell, they slobber over everything, they're always on you when you have food. They can be incredibly annoying. I don't even understand the whole concept of having them as a companion.

That said, I don't knock anyone for liking them.

Comment

Dogs.....my observations:

-they help save human lives, some are trained (detecting explosives, drugs, seeing-eye dog, etc.) while some are not like those being kept as pet/companion by persons with depression or social problems.

-very useful in being territorial in nature they are sometimes used as guards.
          -so good as companions that some humans have sex with them.

-they are very smart that they can train humans to feed them, follow them around and pick up their feces.

-the rare & exotic breeds make good status symbol for the rich.
          -any breed will make it good enough food for the poor. A well raised dog has more meat than a goat, ......just saying.

-sometimes they also maul and kill children. If you ever see a helpless child being attacked by a dog you may have a different opinion of them. Doglovers will of course argue that it is the owners fault but dogs are PREDATOR and sometimes they remember what they are.

DOGS ARE ANIMALS.......no better or worse than PEOPLE.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            you can't see what's wrong with the fact that you'd rather buy video games than save the life of a dog? you don't think that's selfish, childish, or disturbing?

real funny, man.

sick f#ck.
            More lololol.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Isn't Chups a Pinoy?.

They have no respect for dogs and they eat them. I suppose we wouldn't pay $2000 on an operation for a chicken.
            You eat chicken? You s1ck fuk!! They make great pets!
            I had a pet chicken when I was child, would gladly spend $2000 just to bring him back. He died, a dog bit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
              Stupid ****in dogs. Yeah, feed these stupid a**h*les while the world has all kinds of people homeless and starving. Go ahead and make organic food for these stupid ass animals, meanwhile I'm eating ****ing X-Men corn, and ****. I'm eating all kinds of mutant freak genetically modified foods, while these stupid idiots are being fed expensive ass organic food. Ain't that about a b*tch. Forget that business. I could sure go for some ****in dog tacos right about now.
              I feed my cats organic specially ordered dry food infused with extra nutrition and I buy them canned alaskan salmon from whole foods, as well as freshly sliced turkey from the deli.

Don't blame the animals and their great owners for your failures. Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're poor and stupid and can't afford decent food.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                they are friends and animals.

magnificent beasts they are.
                are you subconsciously taking shots at the fat beast?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                  I feed my cats organic specially ordered dry food infused with extra nutrition and I buy them canned alaskan salmon from whole foods, as well as freshly sliced turkey from the deli.

Don't blame the animals and their great owners for your failures. Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you're poor and stupid and can't afford decent food.
                  **** you, you c*cksucker. You dog loving f*ggot. Mind your g*damn business, I am on my way to becoming a Civil Engineer & Computer Scientist. I bet you get off watching those dog shows and dog pageants on USA Network, you ****ing c*cksucker. You get off on that ****, don't you? You f*ggot, punk b*tch. The fact is, God put animals on earth so that we can eat them, not love them like you do, you f*ggot. Dogs are stupid idiots, and they stink. Go buy your dog a sweater and some organic food, you d*mb b*tch. I could sure go for some dog tacos right about, now. Wash that **** down with a Pepsi. Aww, man. It's a laugher.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    More lololol.

You eat chicken? You s1ck fuk!! They make great pets!
                    I had a pet chicken when I was child, would gladly spend $2000 just to bring him back. He died, a dog bit him.

i'd be interested to know how old you are.

Comment

You ****ing assh*les attacking my character and getting all up in my business because I hate dogs. Look at it this way, if you don't like celery, you think I give a **** what you think about celery. You think I'm gonna talk **** because you say, "man, **** celery." I am entitled to my opinion, so I don't need you dudes becoming Mr. Animal Rights on here. I don't go around beating the **** out of dogs or mistreating them, I just hate them and I think they stink. I don't give a **** if you don't like celery. I'm not gonna berate because of your opinions on celery, so mind your godamn business, too.

Comment

Working...
                      X