No announcement yet.

Robert say's Lucas Matthysse tougher Fight for Rios then Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    Well of course. I said this a long time ago.

Comment

I think Matthysse is a tougher fight for Danny then Bam Bam.

Comment

Do I smell duck?

Comment

Style-wise, Garcia has the edge over both Matthysse/Rios. Lucas is an easier fight in the sense that he's there to be hit, but that doesn't mean Rios will be able to take him out. Lucas would probably beat Rios at his own game.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            Style-wise, Garcia has the edge over both Matthysse/Rios. Lucas is an easier fight in the sense that he's there to be hit, but that doesn't mean Rios will be able to take him out. Lucas would probably beat Rios at his own game.
            You're telling me Garcia is a better boxer and faster than Ajose?

Comment

I'd pay to see both, but roberto is right lucas is a harder fight. probably hit harder as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                You're telling me Garcia is a better boxer and faster than Ajose?
                I haven't seen enough of Ajose, and he wasn't even in my mind as I wrote my comment. I don't think Garcia/Matthysse would look like Ajose/Matthysse though.

I'm not saying that Matthysse/Rios can't effectively deal with boxers or counter-punchers, but Garcia has a leg up due to being a "counter-banger". Garcia seems to be tough enough mentally, but I'm not sure if his face would hold up to the punishment that Lucas and Rios can dish out. I think he has enough pop to get their respect, and can hurt them in an exchange due to his timing.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  I haven't seen enough of Ajose, and he wasn't even in my mind as I wrote my comment. I don't think Garcia/Matthysse would look like Ajose/Matthysse though.

I'm not saying that Matthysse/Rios can't effectively deal with boxers or counter-punchers, but Garcia has a leg up due to being a "counter-banger". Garcia seems to be tough enough mentally, but I'm not sure if his face would hold up to the punishment that Lucas and Rios can dish out. I think he has enough pop to get their respect, and can hurt them in an exchange due to his timing.
                  You're right. Cause Garcia would be out of there faster than Soto AND Ajose. The dude is too wild and definitely not a better boxer than neither of them. Rios has proven that he can't handle boxers. Meanwhile Matthysse has beat plenty of them. Alexander, Judah, Ajose and Soto. Don't forget a SHOT Morales had Garcia hurt in their first fight.

Comment

BTW he picked Cotto to beat Oscar DLH @ 154....I completely diagree, Oscar would've been too big for Cotto prime vs prime and 154 is not Cotto's weight.

Comment

Lucas would clean the floor with Bam Bam. use em as a jock strip.

Comment

Working...
                      X