Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

name one fighter that Emanuel Stewart trained from the start that did well !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted a topic about this a few days ago... I wonder if James has some beef with steward?

Comment

Outside of the obvious answers (LOL) you should note that Freddie Roach, Roger Mayweather, Buddy Mccgirt, and even Eddie Futch didn't build their star pupils from the beginning of their careers.

Comment

enzo calzaghe = GOAT trainer

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          Outside of the obvious answers (LOL) you should note that Freddie Roach, Roger Mayweather, Buddy Mccgirt, and even Eddie Futch didn't build their star pupils from the beginning of their careers.
          Was nacho the only to do it?

Comment

I appreciate the responses, but nobody answered my questions, most people say hearns but he was a nationally ranked amatuer before manny approached him...

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              I understand that, n that isn't the reason I think he is over rated by itself,...I was just asking...I'm sure out of the trainers u listed, there had to be some fighters the built from scratch that did well..

Comment

He still had Hearns for his pro run and Steward is the one that truly turned him into the Hearns we all saw.

Hearns as an amateur was not like Hearns the pro, he turned a raw material into a killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  enzo calzaghe = GOAT trainer
                  fail

whatis up with u

u started posting like a dumbass troll recently

Comment

Wonder why would so many top guys like Cotto and Klitschko etc. bring him in when they need a new trainer? Two words: 1: Reputation and 2: Results
                    And Just listening to him on HBO or interviews, it's very clear that he knows his stuff. Don't be so quick to discredit.

Comment

Working...
                    X