Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Rejects Claims That Golovkin Faded in Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharkeyez View Post
    As much as I once was a GGG fan he disappointed me the first fight and I knew along with all the fans that actually know about boxing, that GGG threw the first fight and the rematch. It’s as simple as that. GGG could easily knock Canelo out. He has been knocking out guys out much bigger than Canelon and has been taking shots from real middleweights and larger fighters for almost all his career. All of a sudden he stops attacking the body and stalking his opponent? Bull.. I knew this was going to happen after watching the first fight. It’s all about the money and GGG is on his way out and DLH ain’t about to let his cash cow get ktfo. It would be over for them. That’s the way it is and that’s that. GGG taking some money under the table to carry Canleo’s ***** ass around and solidify the marketing power of Canelo. There will be a third fight of course to rob the poor idiots still believing in Santa Claus. Canelo will most likely drop GGG in the third fight and not because Canelo is a better fighter but because DLH is writting the script and paying folks off
    I don't think GGG is taking a dive or all a sudden went from a killer who forgot how to throw a body punch I think it's simple this is what happens..

Look at the fighters he looked like a killer with. And after missing all night and landing nothing but jabs in the first fight he went back to looking like a killer in May with bum Vanes. Then went back to missing 600 punches, outlanded in power shots, scared throwing only 6 body punches. Canelo is just better that's why he looks hopeless missing a historic 1100 punches in the 2 biggest fights of his life and a grand total of just 14 body punches. Struggling to only land jabs in both fights.
    Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-25-2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Everyone thinking triple jab won is... Faded
      They know deep down he lost just like Sanchez but they just can't say it out loud because then it's real. GGG went from having c0cky fans talking about he KOs everyone from 154-168, the best body puncher in boxing and KOs legendary fighters like hagler to a year later who cares about power? Who cares which fighter gets his face mangled, who cares about body ounches...GGG was robbed just count those jabs LMAO

Last edited by bigdunny1; 09-26-2018, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Dude, you're spinning this yarn and accusing US of believing in Santa Claus... utterly preposterous! Smdh

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Abel Sanchez, the trainer of middleweight Gennady Golovkin, rejects the claims that his boxer faded in the second half of the rematch with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. On September 15, in very competitive fight, Canelo won a twelve round majority decision over Golovkin to capture the WBC, WBA middleweight titles.
          [Click Here To Read More]

that fight certainly answered some questions, and raised some others...

what happened to..... " dat clen doe "..... ?

what happened to..... " his stamina suxx doe "..... ?

and here is the killer.....

what happened to..... " he looks small and weak doe "..... ?

what happened to all of the..... " experts "..... who we knew were dumb as a rock doe ?

none of that dumb shht was an issue, like us knowledgeable posters said doe

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sharkeyez View Post
            As much as I once was a GGG fan he disappointed me the first fight and I knew along with all the fans that actually know about boxing, that GGG threw the first fight and the rematch. It’s as simple as that. GGG could easily knock Canelo out. He has been knocking out guys out much bigger than Canelon and has been taking shots from real middleweights and larger fighters for almost all his career. All of a sudden he stops attacking the body and stalking his opponent? Bull.. I knew this was going to happen after watching the first fight. It’s all about the money and GGG is on his way out and DLH ain’t about to let his cash cow get ktfo. It would be over for them. That’s the way it is and that’s that. GGG taking some money under the table to carry Canleo’s ***** ass around and solidify the marketing power of Canelo. There will be a third fight of course to rob the poor idiots still believing in Santa Claus. Canelo will most likely drop GGG in the third fight and not because Canelo is a better fighter but because DLH is writting the script and paying folks off
            That's some next level crackhead logic right there. Crackheads all across the world bow to you and shout "ALL HAIL THE KING!" while swearing allegiance to HOUSE ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
              Even Canelo's trainer knows GGG is old and that he faded. In the corner between rounds, he said to Canelo, "you're younger than he is, you have to take advantage," then he also said GGG starts each round strong for 1 minute, then gets tired the last two minutes, which you could see as GGG's punches got super slow and lost their power. Prime GGG could fight all three minutes of every round and maintain good speed on his punches the entire time which is the key that Sanchez is overlooking, probably on purpose for financial reasons.

Both fights, really every fight of GGG's since he turned 33 or 34, were major disappointments. You just do not get nearly as good a product when one of the athletes is past prime. They will try to sell it and overhype it as something amazing, because that's their job, but to really get the great fights, both athletes need to be in their primes. Especially if you want to do rematches and trilogies where the PPV buys steadily go up by 300k to 500k each time, you need both athletes in their primes. You can fool the public once that both guys are still prime, but once they buy the first fight and see one of the athletes is past prime, many of them won't buy the second one, or any other boxing PPVs.
              This guy is pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                I don't think GGG is taking a dive or all a sudden went from a killer who forgot how to throw a body punch I think it's simple this is what happens..

Look at the fighters he looked like a killer with. And after missing all night and landing nothing but jabs in the first fight he went back to looking like a killer in May with bum Vanes. Then went back to missing 600 punches, outlanded in power shots, scared throwing only 6 body punches. Canelo is just better that's why he looks hopeless missing a historic 1100 punches in the 2 biggest fights of his life and a grand total of just 14 body punches. Struggling to only land jabs in both fights.
                Another.master class by Bigdunny...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

Well said.

But the ggg haters just can’t accept the truth.

Comment

All boxing halfwits think carrot boy won. At least GGG was screwed rich.

Comment

•POETIC JUSTICE•

-The Body Attack that Caused Gennady's Asthma Attack.
                      -The Destruction of Golovkin.
                      -GGG brought his running shoes , but still got Beaten Battered & Bruised.
                      -When it was Time for War , GGG's undefeated record and mystique was no more , as he cried & ran out the back door.
                      -B-Hop's record remained intact , as the Championship Belt, was used to whip Golovkin in his back.
                      -There is a New Sheriff in Town , a New King wears The Middleweight Crown.
                      -Poor Gennady wanted another gift draw , but this time he ran into a buzzsaw.

CANELO THE CONQUEROR-"Golovkin! Look at me , look at me you coward! I did this to you!"

Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 09-26-2018, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X