Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did Canelo not take his shirt off the whole open workout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm3qbXeA...aken-by=canelo
    https://youtu.be/R_kdloVBUz8

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      He looks exactly the same to me as he did this time last year. He is a stocky muscular boxer who lifts weights in training. He will weigh in at 160 pounds the same as last year.
      He’s just built like a wrestler, that’s it

Comment

I'm sure by the time he rehydrates he'll look similar to how he usually does.

He probably just hasn't been able to lose weight and retain muscle like before because he isn't taking clenbuterol for this camp, so he has to make the weight more naturally, thus probably losing a bit of definition.

He looks more or less the same but he was definitely a bit bulkier last time.

Comment

Look at his arms in those shots and compare.

Comment

Yeah, fight night he'll probably look same as last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Trying to see if he has any major body differences from last years open workout but I cant find any shirtless pic from yesterday of him in the ring.

Here is the 2017 Canelo

Jules Supervielle

Here is one of only a few pics of him in 2018.

Looks noticeably smaller up top in the shoulders and traps but hard to tell without similar shirtless pics of him to compare.. guess we will have to wait and see on fight night.
              He looks cold and starting his workout in your 2018 pic.

In the 2017 pic he's working his a.s off under a strong sun, his muscles are very active in a pad work sess and so much more contracted + the sweat giving a visual effect.

Canelo will be in shape, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                yeh he knew ur suspect ass was watching him and felt uncomfortable

#JustGayThings
                #JsmoothIsHereHesQueerGetUsedToIt

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                  He took it off right after his open workout and denying fans autographs before he exited and threw his shirt up to fans in the stands. But no one saw him because he was halfway into the exit area.
                  Meanwhile my boy Gennady like 45 hours there signing autographs and hearing mexican fans telling him to knock his cheating @$$ out. Class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                    Trying to see if he has any major body differences from last years open workout but I cant find any shirtless pic from yesterday of him in the ring.

Here is the 2017 Canelo

Jules Supervielle

Here is one of only a few pics of him in 2018.

Looks noticeably smaller up top in the shoulders and traps but hard to tell without similar shirtless pics of him to compare.. guess we will have to wait and see on fight night.
                    one of those isn't actually Canelo, see the arm & wrist tattoos?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                      one of those isn't actually Canelo, see the arm & wrist tattoos?
                      Yes, it's his Irish cousin.

Comment

Working...
                      X