Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger Domestic Fight - Joshua-Wilder, Joshua-Fury, Joshua-Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thread! I think I'm going to have to go with Joshua vs. Fury. Think that would be major over there.

Comment

Another vote for Fury. That fight was be massive.

Comment

Wonder if Fury ever actually makes it back, however.

Comment

In England I would say Joshua/Fury. Everywhere else is Joshua/Wilder.

Comment

Haye's done, and it would be a miracle if Fury could get back to the state he was in for Klitschko. Substance and alcohol abuse, obesity and mental health issues have to be a mountain for Fury to climb. Joshua has called out Wilder in front of the world. That's the biggest fight anywhere right now.

Comment

Joshua-fury all day long

Comment

Joshua v Fury would be massive.

Obviously it's initially much bigger here in UK.

I think once announced however it would get very big, very quickly on a global scale as well.

Fury would provide such a contrast in style, demeanour etc that the more casual fan would rapidly get hooked.

If AJ has already beaten Wilder by that point it would be marketed as his final and greatest challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Which fight is bigger on UK soil?

Of course if Fury returns in proper shape and Haye defeats Bellew in style.
                  Joshua - Fury

Comment

Fury vs. Wilder is the biggest fight in my opinion. The two best.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                      Fury vs. Wilder is the biggest fight in my opinion. The two best.
                      I can't see it being the biggest draw. It wouldn't be bigger in the UK because AJ is the guy the casual fans know.

Does Fury have much of a profile in the US? I know he fought Cunningham there, is there much interest in him?

Comment

Working...
                      X