Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Roberto Duran who competed with prime Marvin Hagler would've beaten GGG&Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Roberto Duran who competed with prime Marvin Hagler would've beaten GGG&Canelo

El Cholo lights both those robotic plodders up like a ****ing Christmas tree. Taking advantage of all those sloppy ass mid range punches while beating and out slicking on the inside.

Manos de Piedra, baby.

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
    El Cholo lights both those robotic plodders up like a ****ing Christmas tree. Taking advantage of all those sloppy ass mid range punches while beating and out slicking on the inside.

Manos de Piedra, baby.
    I actually like the 154 pound version that fought Davey Moore. Even Davey Moore the way he fought that night against Duran with the combinations he threw would have been a handful for either guy. Duran and Moore that night put on one hell of a war that had more brutal exchanges than anything we saw tonight.

Comment

Sugar Ray Leonard boxes GGG'S ass off. Ray Robinson KOs him. So does Roy Jones. ****! Is it even questioned?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        I actually like the 154 pound version that fought Davey Moore. Even Davey Moore the way he fought that night against Duran with the combinations he threw would have been a handful for either guy. Duran and Moore that night put on one hell of a war that had more brutal exchanges than anything we saw tonight.
        Duran vs Moore is one of the most brutal fights on film. Duran systematically beat the **** out of Moore but Moore put up one hell of a showing of grit and heart and would have definitely gave Canelo and GGG serious work.

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
          Sugar Ray Leonard boxes GGG'S ass off. Ray Robinson KOs him. So does Roy Jones. ****! Is it even questioned?
          Just a fun thread to amuse myself. I love old vs modern fantasy match discussions.

Yes, Leonard boxes GGG's ass off and it's not even funny what Roy Jones would do to him. I'm not sure he stops GGG but he'd give him a serious pasting.

I'd even have the more obscure middleweight greats like Freddie Steele beating Golovkin and Canelo on the same night. Steele was a force of nature.

Comment

Middleweight Roy Jones would have had his way with Canelo, GGG, and any middleweight we have seen in ages.

Comment

Thats because of the 2nd law of Thermodynamics...energy becomes less organised over time

Comment

Working...
              X