Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Brook was much smaller than GGG..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
    Of course that has to be acknowledged but it was over played. Visual evidence does not support Golovkin being huge in comparison. Bigger? Yes.

MW vs. Former WW is not a rarity at 160.
    Factual evidence does though.

Brook isn't a former WW, he is a WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
      Factual evidence does though.

Brook isn't a former WW, he is a WW.
      You you have a sad life.

Comment

That's fat? LMAO

Show me a picture of a fat Brook between fights? I have posted one a few days ago & he looks healthy...

That's a pic of his face, of course he's going to look fuller between fight u idiot. All fighters tend to..
        Yes, he's clearly fat...'fuller'

That is a guy that puts on over 30lbs in the space of 4 weeks after a fight. He's a big WW, that is a very different thing from being a MW...you know that, but you want to defend a MW fighting a WW, so you'll ignore the simple facts.

Comment

Of course that has to be acknowledged but it was over played. Visual evidence does not support Golovkin being huge in comparison. Bigger? Yes.

MW vs. Former WW is not a rarity at 160.
          I agree. I'm just making a point to people who feel like the weight won't be a problem. Brook will make 160 and look good, he's a big, healthy fella. But he's never been punched by a middleweight, he's never had a middleweight lean on him on the ropes, he's never had been pressured cut off by a middleweight, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            You you have a sad life.
            I have facts. you have opinion. Only ******s argue against facts with opinion.

Comment

I have facts. you have opinion. Only ******s argue against facts with opinion.
              Your "facts" are based on false premises.

So no, they add nothing.

And calling HBO's "unofficial weights" for fact is damn near ******ed son.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                I agree. I'm just making a point to people who feel like the weight won't be a problem. Brook will make 160 and look good, he's a big, healthy fella. But he's never been punched by a middleweight, he's never had a middleweight lean on him on the ropes, he's never had been pressured cut off by a middleweight, etc.
                He's had it in sparring obviously. Difference between him and Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  Your "facts" are based on false premises.

So no, they add nothing.

And calling HBO's "unofficial weights" for fact is damn near ******ed son.
                  How so? Showtimes scale had Brook at 156 on fight night. That was the weight he stepped in the ring at Fact.

Comment

Press conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGae0FGYyGI

Hearn says he is currently at 178lbs & walks around at over 180lbs too...

My gosh the hatred back-fired big time! He's bigger than Canelo LMAO
                    he is, about 13 pounds...

Comment

How so? Showtimes scale had Brook at 156 on fight night. That was the weight he stepped in the ring at Fact.
                      No that is not a fact you total ******.

It was next morning weigh in.

HBO's guess of GGGs weight is a pure guess.

You are disregarding IBF rules and how it impacts both fights, and for the last time, saying fact doesn't make it fact it makes you look like a freaking kid who doesn't have a clue about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X