Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Money" Mayweather vs "Good Boy" Golovkin @ 154 lbs / 11 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
    Floyd... GGG would be weight drained at 154. People have to remember GGG hasn't made that weight in YEARS. The body changes after 30 and older fighters dropping weight almost never works out. He'd be going on to 34 years of age and would have to drop extra weight, this will have an impact on his strength and size, his only two advantages over Floyd. Plus he would be getting blood drawn while trying to cut and maintain his weight. He would be a dead man walking.

People on here seem to think Gennady will be just as strong at 154 as he is at 160 and he won't. Which is probably the reason why he wont fight Cotto or Canelo at a catchweight.
    Be could just get an IV with a TUE

Comment

This fight is not a boxing but a circus show. They are too far apart in weight. Cotto and Canelo are significantly heavier than Floyd and they both claim that they are too small for GGG (of course in case of Canelo this claim is the false one)

Comment

Mayweather stops him at 154. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          Mayweather stops him at 154. Period.
          Floyd's first legit stoppage since 2007, sounds like big drama show. Let's get it on then

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Floyd's first legit stoppage since 2007, sounds like big drama show. Let's get it on then
            Don't forget Ortiz.

Comment

How the hell does ggg have better conditioning & ring generalship than floyd?
              How can you measure ggg's heart when he hasn't been in fights of that magnitude?
              Golovkin is "hungry"

this guy smh

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                Well Mayweather doesn't want to fight him at the division where he's champion, so the answer should be pretty obvious.
                I love this pathetic excuse from the GGGroupies.

What the hell has ggg done at 154 lbs to get to fight for a 154 lbs title hhmmm?

Comment

I would love to see this fight.

Realistically, GGG can make 154. He was 165 30 days out from his last fight. He comes in 168-170 fight night. A 14 pound weight cut isnt drastic, Canelo was cutting more than this and still does.

I wonder if GGG would even be the betting line favorite.

Floyd has every single advantage over GGG besides power and size, hes over came power and size nearly his entire career. I think he outboxes GGG to a wide UD.

Comment

fraud jr will be slurping triple g's balls by the 2nd rd.

Comment

Floyd is not stopping anyone, period.

I think GGG would be too relentless and not give Floyd any respect at all.

GGG would take the fight to Floyd like Maidana did in the first fight, except GGG is more accurate and controlled with his aggression.

Floyd will never take this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X