Collapse
No announcement yet.

DeGale-Groves: OFFICIAL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only like a 30-45 min train journey away for me. I'm definently going to be there. Will tickets go fast for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
      Hope someone brings this to US television. I'll be streaming it for sure but it'd be nice for them to get some exposure over here.
      very suprised if it was on usa tv tbh

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        very suprised if it was on usa tv tbh
        I know. I'm just hoping. The time difference is what kills it besides the fact neither is known in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          I know. I'm just hoping. The time difference is what kills it besides the fact neither is known in the US.
          Yeah. Next 2 years, degale will be in the mix to be world champ

Comment

Can't ****ing wait for this. My sister will be getting bumped on her birthday for sure......

Comment

pumped for this fight.

Going to put money on Degale to win by knockout

Comment

Didn't think that they would make this fiight! But game on can't wait its gonna be a good night for boxing...I have tickets sorted lower tier block 111 row A 32 33...Block 114 sold out in 10 mins of the tickets going on sale unbelievable.....But these are the next best thing I guess..Gonna take the Mrs to this one so I get the all clear for the Haye fight..

Comment

The build up for this is gonna be first class, there is genuine needle there u could feel the hate on Ringside! Groves HATES DeGale! I think Chunky has the win locked but it will be a good fight, Groves has alot of fire

Cant Wait

Comment

Best line ever on Ringside: "With ur stupid long face head!"

Groves even said he had a horse head lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      Best line ever on Ringside: "With ur stupid long face head!"

Groves even said he had a horse head lol
                      I think groves won the first round with his mouth totally ***** Degale

Comment

Working...
                      X