Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao can't even "beat a teacher"...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care about Mayweather one way or the other but your statement that Pacquiao lost to Horn shows you to be a terrible fight scorer. Pacquiao beat him by a mile and landed twice as many punches by actual count. When you are the better puncher and outscore your opponent 2 to 1 you win unless it's a home country robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Clearly Manny did with that fight. You're tripping.
      what are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I don't care about Mayweather one way or the other but your statement that Pacquiao lost to Horn shows you to be a terrible fight scorer. Pacquiao beat him by a mile and landed twice as many punches by actual count. When you are the better puncher and outscore your opponent 2 to 1 you win unless it's a home country robbery.
        i'm not saying Pacquiao lost to Horn. I never did. I'm repeating the words of some posters here that continue to say that. So I'm asking those same posters, if they say Pacquiao lost to a school teacher, then why does their woman beater *Floyd need a tune up for someone who's so garbage

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
          Fight Horn then.
          He called you out last year.
          Tune-up.
          Yer right.
          exactly, the woman beater *Floyd said the reason he fought guerrero was because guerrero called him out, ok, Horn called him out, what now.

all these idiot worshipers say Horn was garbage and beat Pacquiao, yet they don't want the woman beater *Floyd to face him lol

Comment

like I predicted, these worshipers of the woman beater *Floyd are no where to be found

such a simple question, yet the run like their hero

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
              We all know Pacquiao got robbed in Australia against Horn.

It was a home decision to Horn, everyone thought Pac won even Teddy Atlas himself said it straight up directly to Horn.
              right on the button! a tune up gives floyd both time and some money before going to the big one..

Comment

floyd will get annihilated if he fight pac directly. He need atleast 1-2 tune up fight to be ready against an old and past prime pac.

Comment

I think horn will batter floyd. His style is too much dirty than floyd.

Comment

Shawn Porter became a 2 time welterweight world champion when beat Danny Garcia (unanimous decision on September 8th at the Barclays Center). Fight up was for the vacant WBC title and was shown on Showtime.

Before the fight WBC President Mauricio Sulaiman announced that the winner of the fight would have to make two mandatory defenses of the title. The reasoning was because the title was vacant and that the previous WBC champion Keith Thurman had been out of the ring due to injuries and wasn't able to defend the title in a timely manner.
                    There has been a lot of noise for a unification bout between the WBC Champion Shawn Porter and IBF Champion Errol Spence.

I'd like to see Floyd fight the winner of that fight!

Thurman if medically clear would need at least one tune up.

Kids is young and hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Manny won and in the 8th round hee should have won it by two points.
                      Why he didnt knock horn down once in the whole fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X