Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has a better chance at loseing next Daniel Jacobs or Demetruis Andrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a better chance at loseing next Daniel Jacobs or Demetruis Andrade?

There both takeing on europeons for world titles they dont have who has the best chance of winning?

Good question... I'm leaning towards Andrade

Comment

Andrade, for multiple reasons.

BJS is better than Derev, I don't understand the Derev hype.
      Jacobs is proven at MW, Andrade is not. Jacobs, GGG and Canelo are all close to each other.

I see Jacobs beating Derev and despite me wanting to see BJS get smashed for being a shytty person, I can see him outboxing Andrade.

Comment

I think Jacobs has a better chance of winning. He's got better wins & more higher level experience & isn't THAT old yet in fact he's younger than Derevyanchenko. Not to mention Derevyanchenko has more question marks on himself since he's not been in with as quality opponents + his best W was over a one legged guy.

Andrade has been hit & miss his last few fights + inactive as f#ck over the last 4 or so years so I think he's more likely to lose. And obviously BJS is looking really good lately + has a more proven track record vs highly caliber guys than Andrade has. I have been more people impressed with how Andrade is looking, but to me Andrade has always looked pretty f#cking good, but in the ring he doesn't perform as good as he looks like he should nor fights with as high a ring IQ as BJS does.

Having said that I definitely feel like both of these fights are in that 60/40 type range towards Jacobs & BJS, but 40% to win isn't bad at all so who knows who'll come out on top in these competitive fights.

Comment

Both , Jacobs can get KO, and Boo Boo out boxed

Comment

Jacobs. He looked mediocre against Arias and Sulecki. Hell he looked mediocre against Gennady too

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Jacobs. He looked mediocre against Arias and Sulecki. Hell he looked mediocre against Gennady too
              Jacobs should've when on to 168 , and take DeGale belts right after the lost to GGG

Comment

Demetrius Maximus Amadeus Andradecus

Comment

Andrade is a pretty solid underdog vs. BJS after his performances in the Culcay and Fox fights plus his inactivity IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X