Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Brook was much smaller than GGG..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post

Press conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGae0FGYyGI

Hearn says he is currently at 178lbs & walks around at over 180lbs too...

My gosh the hatred back-fired big time! He's bigger than Canelo LMAO
    Why are Lil G fans so ****ing dumb? Walk around weight and fight weight are two different things. Brook at 178 is 20lbs above what he normally steps in the ring at and Lil G still looks bigger.

Comment

Here he is a few days ago:

That's fat? LMAO

Show me a picture of a fat Brook between fights? I have no doubt GGG could make 154lbs. He just chose not to. Brook making 147 does not mean he can't be a MW as he matures. He walks around at 180LBS that is Golovkin size AT LEAST!
      Any time Kell does an appearance between fights, you can see the fat he gains.

That's what he walks around like between fights.

Comment

Here he is a few days ago:

That's fat? LMAO

Show me a picture of a fat Brook between fights? I have no doubt GGG could make 154lbs. He just chose not to. Brook making 147 does not mean he can't be a MW as he matures. He walks around at 180LBS that is Golovkin size AT LEAST!
        He just chose not to take the biggest fight in the sport?

Comment

Wait. I must've missed GGG's fights at 147.

Brook by decision.

Comment

Nobody had a fuking clue who either of them was while taking photos at Time Square boxing is in the ****ter in America right now. Glad the fight will be in the UK!

As for Size, GGG WILL BE MUCH BIGGER come fight night. Some of you was posting the same BS leading up to Canelo vs Khan don't kid yourself, GGG is the bigger fighter and with the bell rings and they meet in the Center of the ring and you see that Kell Brook can't do anything to hurt GGG then you guys will then be saying "GGG is too big for him!"
            Last edited by sicko; 07-15-2016, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Kell Brook is wearing an open three-piece suit yet still looks physically smaller than Golovkin.

I await the T shirt face off..

I also await your confirmation of Brook NOT being 178 & somebody telling a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Any time Kell does an appearance between fights, you can see the fat he gains.

That's what he walks around like between fights.
                That's fat? LMAO

Show me a picture of a fat Brook between fights? I have posted one a few days ago & he looks healthy...

That's a pic of his face, of course he's going to look fuller between fight u idiot. All fighters tend to..

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                  He just chose not to take the biggest fight in the sport?
                  What was the spilt Canelo was offering? 90/10... ??!

Comment

Brook is a HUGE welterweight. Key word here is "Welterweight"

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                      Brook is a HUGE welterweight. Key word here is "Welterweight"
                      Of course that has to be acknowledged but it was over played. Visual evidence does not support Golovkin being huge in comparison. Bigger? Yes.

MW vs. Former WW is not a rarity at 160.

Comment

Working...
                      X