Bob Arum: "Cotto-Bradley Could Happen In December"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum: "Cotto-Bradley Could Happen In December"

http://m.espn.go.com/extra/boxing/st...aZ4jYghT%22%7D

Says it could take place on MSG on HBO PPV and then do Cotto-Canelo on may of next year.

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    http://m.espn.go.com/extra/boxing/st...aZ4jYghT%22%7D

Says it could take place on MSG on HBO PPV and then do Cotto-Canelo on may of next year.
    Seems like Bob Arum is determined to make Timmy brain dead with all these monsters he pits him against. Well i dont want to see this fight. Cotto is the 160 linear WBC champ, he should defend it with other top 160 lbers. Plus if they do meet it would most likely be at 154 and honestly i dont think Timmy would look too great North of 147. I pass...

Comment

Bradley is too slick for cotto. Bradley beats him the same way Austin Trout beat him. Boxing Lesson. fight would have to be at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Bradley is too slick for cotto. Bradley beats him the same way Austin Trout beat him. Boxing Lesson. fight would have to be at 154.
        Lol hahaha sure. Bradley would take a beating

Comment

Bradley is too slick for cotto. Bradley beats him the same way Austin Trout beat him. Boxing Lesson.
          Yeah I'm inclined to agree. That said it's still an intriguing fight...I'd buy the PPV.

Comment

lmfaooo it's ok, feed bradley to Cotto

it's about time tim finally gets off the P4P rankings smh

Comment

Cotto would walk through Bradley's artillery of pillow boosted punches and proceed to walk him down. Bradley isn't slick and is not proven at 154. Plus Bradley tends to get baited into wars after getting tagged, he has skill and heart but all that goes out the window once someone punches him hard enough. If anything i got Cotto to be the first man to put TImmehhhhhh down.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                Cotto would walk through Bradley's artillery of pillow boosted punches and proceed to walk him down. Bradley isn't slick and is not proven at 154. Plus Bradley tends to get baited into wars after getting tagged, he has skill and heart but all that goes out the window once someone punches him hard enough. If anything i got Cotto to be the first man to put TImmehhhhhh down.
                What u mean Bradley is not proven at 154? lmfaooo he has never fought above 147 period.

I'm all in for this fight, Tim Bradley needs to get off the P4P asap!

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                  Lol hahaha sure. Bradley would take a beating
                  LOL, Like how most Puerto Rican Boxing fans said that Trout was gonna take a beating and how some idiotic Cottowankers think Cotto won that fight. PLEASE. Bradley beats him. My projected scorecard would be 117-111 Bradley.

Comment

Bradley too slick? hahahah Cotto would **** Bradley a new one. Bradley would have to move up and by doing so would have to use 10oz gloves diminishing his little power punching even worse. Cotto would walk over him.
                    Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 06-24-2014, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X