Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you stop having awkward anxiety when you talkt o people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you stop having awkward anxiety when you talkt o people?

More social interaction I bet would help but you even get people that talk to people all the time that are anxious me included

I cant even do CBT because I get anxiety just because a person is there, theres like no faulty thoughts to correct with CBT because the anxiety feeling is just there in response to seeing someone

Its sucks im even rude to nice people because I get so choked up with anxiety I cant speak so they think im ignoring them or I repress a feeling I dont want liek arrogance or some otehr crap feeling and I get more of it and I come across like a rude prick
    Last edited by AlexKid; 12-13-2016, 07:43 AM.

stop being a socially anxious f**got and start relaxing

Comment

Originally posted by monaco slim View Post
      stop being a socially anxious f**got and start relaxing
      I cant

teach me Dr, teach me your wisdom

Your harsh instructions may actually work because thats how I was raised as a kid, I seem to respond well to abusive instructions, advice laced with angry demoting swears
      Last edited by AlexKid; 12-13-2016, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        More social interaction I bet would help but you even get people that talk to people all the time that are anxious me included

I cant even do CBT because I get anxiety just because a person is there, theres like no faulty thoughts to correct with CBT because the anxiety feeling is just there in response to seeing someone

Its sucks im even rude to nice people because I get so choked up with anxiety I cant speak so they think im ignoring them or I repress a feeling I dont want liek arrogance or some otehr crap feeling and I get more of it and I come across like a rude prick
        Dr Mc'Lovin in the building
        A shot of jack Daniels and some haze will clear that right up

Comment

Honestly smoke a little weed man, it's medication. Don't abuse it, vape a Small bowl guarantee you'll open up like a flower. Marijuana best thing on earth **** pills and all that sedating BS

Comment

Find a tall building and jump. It will help with you anxiety, rid you of the paranoia and demon creature issue, and be a general benefit to society as well. A win-win all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Also stop masturbating I know you do by your posting Style. Youre scrambling your brain watching all that ****.

Don't jerk off you will feel a million times better trust me man.

Name an alpha ANY alpha. Whether it be Muhammad Ali or Channing Tatum none of the Top Dogs masterbate PERIOD

It's not unhealthy it's natural to not masterbate. If you don't get any you'll naturally have a wet dream every 10-14 days. Clean up sucks but they'll be the most vivid incredible dreams you ever had and a MILLION times better than masterbating.

If you want to become a REAL MAN stop ****ing yourself like a *** boy. Main stream media will have you believe it's natural, that's because they want you WEAKER

Comment

Grab life by the pu$$y, be the knight in shining Armour of your own story. Warriors don't **** themselves

Once you stop masturbating you'll be filled with energy, confidence and testosterone. You'll walk tall and have no Problem talking to women

Beating your meat is a cop out, Top Dogs snatching all the poon while beta Hilary supporters accept jerking off to re runs of "Friends"
                Last edited by MelanKomas; 12-13-2016, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

I'll probably get the trolls taking the piss but i'll put it anyway. I had problems with anxiety a few years back that seemed to come out from nowhere, although rarely have any issues now. Anxiety will never be completely 'cured' and thats what people need to realise.
                    Main things that helped me were simple breathing techniques, and trying to stay 'in the moment' (mindfulness is the buzzword now) it takes some getting used to but youve got to get outside of your head when you are interacting with people and just concentrate on them, rather than the inner monologue going on in your head. the less thinking you do the better lol.
                    I think CBT is a load of **** for many people to be honest and it doesnt shock me that these health issues persist when thats the first line treatment, cause people know there thoughts are bad, you are never going to rewire thoughts in my opinion. Are instinctive.
                    The best way is just to shut the negative thoughts out rather than reshaping them, when that negative inner monologue in your head starts up, youve just got to focus your attention on something else. And i think the less you think about things, the more fluid and instinctive you come across- thats why many people are very eloquent when talking to their friends but freeze up when they do presentations, cause they are stuck in their own head and overthinking things.
                    hope that helps a bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X