Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Wilder never fought Johnson, did he?

As for the question, probably.

It's hard to imagine who would't go through his resume undefeated.
    I thought he fought him year or so ago,, in december of 2012,, maybe im not thinking of a different guy,, but i thought it was kevin,, i remember the opponent being 14-0 or 12-0 something along those lines

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Wilder never fought Johnson, did he?

As for the question, probably.

It's hard to imagine who would't go through his resume undefeated.
      Sorry, just looked it up,, not kevin johnson, but it was kelvin price

Comment

Originally posted by Levity View Post
        I think so. Wilder's second best opponent was probably Harrison, and Price beat him even more brutally than Wilder did. I imagine some people will claim that Scott would beat Price, but given his total lack of power and low output I think he's tailor-made for Price.
        Absolutely. Any decent fighter who fights nobodies can go undefeated. For proof of that, take a look at Julio Cesar Chavez Sr.'s fights before he fought Pernell Whitaker.

Comment

david price got knocked stiff from a soft tap to the head. he got up and was acting like he was at a zab judah dance party. when you have such a terrible chin you don't get any fantasy victories handed to you.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Absolutely. Any decent fighter who fights nobodies can go undefeated. For proof of that, take a look at Julio Cesar Chavez Sr.'s fights before he fought Pernell Whitaker.
            I wouldnt exactly say that chavez fought nobodies,, alot yes, but he did have wins over laporte, taylor, camacho, mayweather, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
              I dont think so.

We haven't seen Wilder have a mental collapse in the ring after being hit,and personally I doubt we will to the extent Price did anyway ! When Wilder goes down itll likely be a hard knock down if not a flash knock down.he appears athletic,Price on the other hand appears really stiff and awkward.

When Kelvin Price tried bring it to Wilder he literally treat him like a ragdoll.Thompson wasn't even taking it to Price in the rematch and he mentally crumbled when he realised he was in a fight with a guy who could punch back.

Thompson isn't even considered a big puncher and he had Price visibly shook.Wilder has faced a few threats somewhat,Furtha can punch.he showed heart and resilience in raising from the canvass against Sconiers to prevail by KO.

I don't see too many threats on Wilder's resume,the main concern is the fact he only boxed 8 rounds last year and can expect to be in 12 round fight when he faces Stiverne or Arreola,I'm not certain Wilder loses this fight for the WBC title,but I'm certain Price wouldn't last a round against these guys.
              Firtha is a threat? Really? I think he's just a journeyman without any notable wins.Which of Wilder's opponents do you think Price would lose to?

I wouldn't be surprised if Thompson beat Wilder.

Comment

I think he would

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post

FUCK YES!
                  That guy lasted longer than Malik Scott

Comment

Working...
                  X