Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Khan the ONLY 24 y/o that coulda beaten prime Maidana EVER? NOT Floyd, Pac etc..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan's a bum, he's always been a bum and he'll always be a bum. ****, I gotta quote myself:

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    No matter how you look at each potential match-up you come away with a bad taste in your mouth. Khan is a pathetic joke of a fighter, that has zero chin. He passes up tough matches all in the hopes of getting a Mayweather fight, thinking he can win. That's right, he passes on preparation and appropriate tests in the ring hoping to get a fight with Floyd. So in some ways he reminds more of that old man that goes to the convenience store every week to buy lottery tickets hoping he will win, rather than a trained ambitious prize fighter meeting each challenge as it comes.

But of the two, I give Maidana credit for responding to Mayweather's taunts, unlike other people that defer to their promoter or God.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
      Khan just turned 24 year old when he beat a prime Maidana but we saw now that 24 y/o Broner lost to a older, battle-worn version of Maidana who been in a ton of wars cos his style is like that and now he just aint quite the same fighter he once was lets be real.. aint no robert garcia did jack for this kid he about the same level now as in the khan fight in terms of skill but he slower and cant take a punch quite so good cos of all punishment he took in the past..

Picture a 140 Pacquiao, a 140 Mayweather.. they both get beat by the Monster version of Maidana that Khan put a severe beat down on? What you think? Yall remember that fight 99% people thinking Khan gets knocked out but he the one who drops and schools Maidana!!! lol

you cannot be serious with this bull****. seriously.

Comment

khan got KTFO by prescott because he was just too young, only 21 years old, it didn't have nothing to do with amir's glass chin.

Comment

Floyd and manny would both handle any version of maidana with ease...

a teenage benitez would have schooled him....

Good win for khan, but lets not act like alot of other fighters couldnt have done the exact same thing

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
            Ok, THAT DOES IT. THAT IS IT. I SWEAR I CANT ANYMORE.

I have LURKED THESE FORUMS FOR YEARS.

FOR YEARS. NEVER MADE A POST EVER.

The only reason I ever created this account on these forums was to watch the videos from this website. I promised to never engage in any threads or posts by anyone else. I simply lurk around sometimes reading threads and such to get some of other boxing fan's thoughts on fights and fighters and ect.

Now, I have seen some really, REALLY, and i mean EXTREMELY damn near INSANE stupidity and ******ation by some of the people in this forum.

But this is IT.

TS, you are either a ****ing troll, or by far the most delusional piece of **** most likely british amir khan fan I HAVE EVER SEEN.

This is so goddamn pathetic, you belong in a mental hospital for god's sake. What the **** is wrong with you? My god,

I swear EVERY time a british person posts on this forum they claim calzaghe is this amazing atg when he couldn't even beat a 45 year old bernard hopkins.

Or claim that carl froch deserves to be on the p4p list when there is absolutely NO WAY IN HELL he won more than 2 and if you're in the holiday spirit and like to give presents, 3 rounds over andre ward. Oh, lets not forget how badly and disgraceful his robbery win was over andre dirrell. My god andre dirrell took that mother****er to school BADLY.

Or, find a way to say khan is SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, in ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM, deserving of a title shot in his next fight against ANYBODY. No, im not even saying he doesn't deserve to fight floyd, he doesn't deserve a title shot against anybody from 140 to 147 pounds. ANYBODY. He basically drew and was almost knocked out by juan diaz.....i mean come on... JUAN DIAZ? Are you kidding me? This person deserves a title shot? Not even at 140 either, AT 147??? What the ****?

Always trying to justify or someway give credit to british boxers that are not even half of what they are said to be in their own country. It's freaking ridiculous how delusional these fans can be. Incredible stupidity.

rofl, how could i forget, that murray guy has been BLATANTLY dodging golovkin for like 2 years, and he also ducked peter quillin. But everybody hates peter quillin when all quillin does is knock people out left and right and give exciting fights. What peter quillin fight have you watched thats not exciting? I don't care if its against a school janitor, he is an exciting fighter. Get's ducked by murray but gets hated by everyone, while everyone seems to love this murray guy.

Oh, and maidana, rofl, you think maidana isn't in his prime anymore? He hasn't even REACHED IT YET. It's like hes learning how to box again after changing trainers, he is atleast 5 times the fighter he was when he fought amir khan. maidana doing what he did to khan when he was such a bad fighter compared to how good he is now, i would say maidana probably retires khan and most likely puts him in an icu for a decade.

Khan cannot beat ANY current world champion in the 140 OR 147 divsion. Name one of them, ANYBODY, he cannot beat him. He already lost to the weakest one out of all of them from 140 to 147. But somehow they want to make khan seem like hes a relevant threat to any current title holder in the divisions i mentioned. It's sickening. SAD.

**** it, I'm done, probably never posting on here again, and more than likely won't ever be opening another thread on these forums again either.

PZ
            lmao? WTF??

Khan never fight JUAN diaz @ss he fought JULIO Diaz and kick his @ss.. same Diaz who got a draw with SHAWN Porter who beat DEVON Alexander. ****** much?

Maidana past his prime now, you dumb phucks got all hyped up by broner you think maidana did some incredible thing.. he just beat an average boxer who already got beat down before.. broner aint ***** he just the 147 jeff lacy so deal with it..

Khan already beat two of the 147 champions of 2013 when they were both closer to thier primes yep maidana and paulie..

i see why you aint write nothing before, its cos you dont know what you talking about

Comment

Lol i repeat stop posting nobody believes in bambi anymore stop trying. Maidana isnt and has never been that great his victory over broner only shows ho much of a fking hypejob that dude was nothing more nothing less if anything Maidana has improved with Garcia in his corner.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                Lol i repeat stop posting nobody believes in bambi anymore stop trying. Maidana isnt and has never been that great his victory over broner only shows ho much of a fking hypejob that dude was nothing more nothing less if anything Maidana has improved with Garcia in his corner.
                exactly broner was a hypejob i been saying that all along but no garcia didnt do jack for maidana he just took him back to roughly same level he was for the khan fight. difference now is that maidana slower and more battle-worn so he'll never reach the same level as when khan beat his @ss.. we're looking at a used and abused maidana right now and its too late to change that

Comment

so begins the intricate build up of khan to be accepted as a worthy floyd fight.

Comment

Maidana is a much better all around fighter these days and knows how to use all his strengths to his advantage. I can't wait to see mayweather get put in the ring with him-not saying Maidana would win but he punches like hell and doesn't care how wild or reckless he looks in there. He just wants to inflict serious pain and damage to his opponent and beat the hell out of them in their demise. His relentless pursuit would cause problems for Mayweather. I Think Maidana would/will win.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      lmao? WTF??

Khan never fight JUAN diaz @ss he fought JULIO Diaz and kick his @ss.. same Diaz who got a draw with SHAWN Porter who beat DEVON Alexander. ****** much?

Maidana past his prime now, you dumb phucks got all hyped up by broner you think maidana did some incredible thing.. he just beat an average boxer who already got beat down before.. broner aint ***** he just the 147 jeff lacy so deal with it..

Khan already beat two of the 147 champions of 2013 when they were both closer to thier primes yep maidana and paulie..

i see why you aint write nothing before, its cos you dont know what you talking about
                      Khan is a joke and a fraud. He even needed the ref to stop the McCloskey fight on a bull**** cut because Khan wasn't able to hit Paul and the second Khan slowed an inch we all know he would have been knocked out.

And it's funny you say it wasn't Juan Diaz who is probably better than Julio. And don't give me that Shawn Porter ****. Him and Alexander are bums. Bradley shut Alexander out on the way to making him quit like a *****.

Paulie prime when Khan beat him? Sorry but your off by like 3-4 years.

Your a joke, leave this site and never come back

Comment

Working...
                      X