No announcement yet.

David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Price

Can anyone tell me why he's left Adam Booth already?? Cheers.

bump..............

Comment

Suggestions his promoter wasn't keen on Booth. No statement yet.

Comment

Booth probably wanted to be the manager and trainer.

Comment

I heard was something to do with a lot of Prices fights being in Germany so it's likely he'll be based there.

Also Ehrmantraut is right, i read something about him wanting the same deal he had with Groves as manager too.

Comment

Still can't work out whether Price is making the big, brave decisions to get his boxing and career management absolutely right...or whether he is clueless and just clutching at proverbial straws.

The Booth match-up looked sensible to me but I am guessing that Sauerland don't want Adam 'the manager' in the background and I am supposing that Adam did not want to be the lowly, hired trainer either.

Shame for David because I think that combo of Booth training and Sauerland promoting would have been good for him.

Comment

IMO, Price is finished. He's simply too old/flawed to adjust - his footwork, guard, and shot selection are poor. He doesn't seem tough enough, mentally, either.

Comment

Booth quit because Kalle Sauerland would not settle for him being both trainer and manager to Price.

Comment

Working...
                X