No announcement yet.

It's been 1 year since that Thug want to be superhero killed Treyvon Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been 1 year since that Thug want to be superhero killed Treyvon Martin

I hope this rent a cop goes to prison for a very long time. All my African American brothers need to educated their children on the dangers of racial profiling . My children will not be allowed to wear hoodies and they will never walk with their hands in their pockets.

It wasn't racial profiling, that idiot thug attacked GZ for no apparent reason and lethal force was used because GZ's life was in danger.

Never lay your hands on someone. That's something he was apparently never taught.

Comment

Down with hoodies and hands in pockets!!!!!!! Let's get a petition started.

Comment

Actually can you talk to your kids about having their jeans around their waist instead of their knees please, that's the real issue here.

Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 02-27-2013, 06:29 AM.

Comment

I hope Zimmerman gets set free. I don't care how much Jackson, Sharpton and the New black panther party cry racism. Trayvon who had a history of violence ... viciously attacked and beat Zimmerman who was just trying to be a good neighbor.

If some 6 foot thug wearing a hoodie attacks me and starts bashing my head you better believe I'm defending myself

Trayvon crossed the line and endangered Zimmermans life. No sympathy

Comment

Has he still not be convicted yet?

What is the real story? Not a biased pro-black or pro-white version.

Comment

What's done is done no matter what happens now and no matter the color of their skin there's two parents that lost a child and I wouldn't want to imagine how that feels

I'm not in rooting for any of them i'm a firm believer of defending yourself no matter the outcome but i'm sure GZ is still asking himself why did I get out the car

Comment

Getting out of a car isn't illegal.

Hitting someone is.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                  Getting out of a car isn't illegal.

Hitting someone is.
                  Like I mentioned i'm all for standing your ground

Example
                  If some scum bag brakes into my home and I confront him with my .45 and somehow he manages to run out my house and I run behind him and kill him in my front yard i'm going to jail

GZ was clearly attacked and he defended himself but before that happened he was told not to follow

Comment

Hurpa derp, going out of your way to shoot someone in the backwhen you're not in any immediate danger is the ecquivalent to you defending your life when a guy is bashing your head into the ground ...because a police officer suggested you not follow the guy

Comment

Working...
                    X