No announcement yet.

"Boxing Historian" Muhammad Ali Was A BUM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    ^^ but our friend, "Smokin Sugar", comes with a predisposition and a motive which shuns all enlightenment.

i shall now watch these videos, which extol the beauty and greatness of Ali's life and ring achievements, and weep with joy. 'verily, he was great!' i will exclaim to myself. the ignoble savages who seek to disparage dear Muhammad will watch and weep along with me, though their tears will be the tears of bitterness and rage.

Lennox Lewis at #6?

Wladimir at #20?

Yea.. can't argue with that.

Wlad should be a tiny bit higher.. Lennox should be 7-10 places higher as well. but good rankings.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      And this is a problem.....how exactly? Bowie makes more money on one album than you'll ever see in your life.....and he's married to a supermodel.

Now, for the sake of humanity, **** off and die before you can breed.

Poet
      You are lost! Money means nothing dude. Don't you realise that money doesn't mean you're a smart person. I have a beautiful wife and 3 awsome kids! David Bowie had Mick Jaggers cum pumped from his stomach so I'm sorry he can have his money!!! You ****in wierd person!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokin Sugar View Post
        Don't you realise that money doesn't mean you're a smart person.
        Dude. You spend your time trolling on the internet: You're the LAST person on the face of the Earth that should be bringing up intelligence.....and you spelled "weird" wrong.

Poet

Comment

• Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I'm entitled to say that anybody who calls Muhammad Ali a bum, should not be taken seriously when discussing boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            A bum? You may not like Ali but to say he was a bum is just wrong.

Liston was feared but Ali beat him easily. A bum would not have been able to do that. A bum beat Frazier and Foreman?
            ali is the goat...

that's just one wise guy trying to ride on ali's name....

Comment

• George Foreman is a ****in cab driver.

Comment

• Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                who, may i ask, is this strange old fruit?
                apparently a master boxing historian lol

Comment

• Lol. Well I give him his last 10 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                  X