Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else hold absolutely no interest in alcoholic beverages?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i drink about 3-4 tall cans a night....it cures my cotton mouth from the weed i smoke

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i drink about 3-4 tall cans a night....it cures my cotton mouth from the weed i smoke
      Arent you married white picket fence and all that? and it seems like your always high as shiet on a brown couch real stoner like

Comment

Not a drinker. Never have been. But i drink every so often out of boredom.
        But it doesnt interest me at all. Dont know the taste of one beer or wine to the next.

But i do love a smoke.

Comment

All the mans poison.

Comment

Id like to think im a Microbrew connoisseur

I occasionally drink a pinot noir if Im eating out with friends

I drink domestic beer during football and with dinner

I drink scotch when Im sitting down

I like mixology drinks at speakeasys

But I dont/cant smoke, because of my clearance.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              Never drunk in my life. Never smoked a cigarette, taken a drug, sniffed glue or even stayed out too late. I am a huge geek.
              I can't tell if you are kidding or are telling the truth. If it is the latter, I think that's very respectable.

Comment

i drink on occasion

but when i do..... i drink CIROC!

Comment

What a gay thread. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                    After work yesterday my boss suggested we all go eat out at a restaurant, there was about 10 of us in all pretty much comprised of college students. Every single guy and girl except for 2 ordered a beer/drink including my boss because the waitress said there was this killer deal going on. When they realized I hadnt ordered any they decided to ask me all these questions for a few minutes in relation to me not drinking. Afterwords I thought to myself "damn i just spent 10 minutes explaining myself." Would this have happened if I said I dont drink soda? I just dont care for it one bit. Have I drank before? FAK YEAH! I cant count the times scattered over a long period of time that was mostly in my teens, you know how it is. But pretty much for the past 7 years Ive had no interest in drinking AT ALL. Im 25 now and I can probably count on one hand how many times Ive used my ID for alcohol. Am I down to party? FAK YEAH! I love to party, my definition of partying is dressing up and going to dance with some fine ass ladies. I dont want to step one foot inside a bar tho. When we go out my friends always get drinks but getting a drink does not even cross my mind, I have so much fun and im always sober. Will I ever drink in the future? Im sure I will at some point but the last time I drank was 2 summers ago, about 2 mixed drinks I think. So wut it do? Getting that drink in your hand is not going to make you any cooler than you already are. That "cool feeling" you get when under the influence... thats vastly overrated. Why drink?
                    I don't

Comment

Originally posted by sukhenkoy View Post
                      I can't tell if you are kidding or are telling the truth. If it is the latter, I think that's very respectable.
                      For sure, but I think hes pushing it with the staying out late part.
                      Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                      What a gay thread. Seriously.
                      Dont be mean...

Comment

Working...
                      X