No announcement yet.

Cities with the most Hispanics living in the US

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
    Oregon & Washington is next. A lot of brown folks around here, and white folks are not liking it. LOL. **** 'em. We're here and we're not going anywhere.
    You're right! There is about 300k of Hispanics here in Ohio that's about 3% of the population and growing fast and like you said the white skin folks are not liking it. LMBO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
      so? the white man still controls all of us.
      Straight up hater

Comment

I know that in Dallas it is almost 50% hispanic now

Comment

308,694,441 Americans and 50 mill are Latinos, that is the ones that they counted, you know there are probably a few more million out there that didn't get counted

so that is 16-17% of Americans are Hispanic/Latino

Comment

White Americans suck.

Comment

thats still not enough necesitamos mas latinos here in america. sigan saliendo bien premiadotas...........

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Funny thing is there are more PR's outside of PR than in the island.
                We do not fit in the island.

Comment

well its that the prs are growing like us.........

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                    That is basically what a Mexican is, half european and half native indian. But the Mexicans are treated like a whole different species.

If im not mistaken, over 65 percent of the population in the USA is white, so it's no surprise they are running things...
                    We can be 40 or even 25 percent of the pop. in the US and we would STILL be running everything. In all sports, especially boxing which this forum is base on, we make the money, while you'll take the beatings. We run this country, and you work for us!!! And it ain't changing anytime soon or in my lifetime!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
                      We can be 40 or even 25 percent of the pop. in the US and we would STILL be running everything. In all sports, especially boxing which this forum is base on, we make the money, while you'll take the beatings. We run this country, and you work for us!!! And it ain't changing anytime soon or in my lifetime!!!!!
                      I thought you where puto rican?

Comment

Working...
                      X