No announcement yet.

PAC praises PBF on TV patrol news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC praises PBF on TV patrol news

Gotta love how manny praised PBF on his tv patrol news interview a while ago.

TRANSLATED IN ENGLISH: "....Of course he is fast strong, and He is the FORMER pound for pound king"
    Last edited by barafranca; 12-08-2009, 07:36 AM.

Sure he didn't mean anything bad by it tho, he's just stating facts

Comment

Facts that can be proven!!

Unlike for Floyd that cannot be proven!! hahaha

Comment

I just watched it a couple of minutes ago... jinky is a little bit afraid because she said its too soon but also said Manny is the master of himself and he knows what to do...

Pacquiao: "They will see my secret" and smiled...

Comment

The man has never been so confident. It's getting a lot more interesting and exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
            I just watched it a couple of minutes ago... jinky is a little bit afraid because she said its too soon but also said Manny is the master of himself and he knows what to do...

Pacquiao: "They will see my secret" and smiled...
            Hope it's not steroids.

LoL..Just Kidding..

WAR PACQUIAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barafranca View Post
              The man has never been so confident. It's getting a lot more interesting and exciting
              40 people were just as confident of knocking Mayweather out.40 people failed to do that.
              40 people gave reasons why they would beat him,reasons came like 'Floyd doesnt have power to back me up,Floyd cant keep me away,Floyd doesnt have a high work rate 'and all rubbish that goes with it'

The outcome has always been the same 'and still undefeated...Floyd Money Mayweather'

Comment

Originally posted by Watchmen View Post
                Hope it's not steroids.

LoL..Just Kidding..

WAR PACQUIAO!!!
                hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
                  40 people were just as confident of knocking Mayweather out.40 people failed to do that.
                  40 people gave reasons why they would beat him,reasons came like 'Floyd doesnt have power to back me up,Floyd cant keep me away,Floyd doesnt have a high work rate 'and all rubbish that goes with it'

The outcome has always been the same 'and still undefeated...Floyd Money Mayweather'
                  non of those 40 is pacquiao, and their is always a first time for everything...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post

Are you saying Manny doesn't have the chance of beating Floyd?

Comment

Working...
                    X