No announcement yet.

Even people with Parkinsons need to laugh at themselves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
    It's like when comedians like Chris Rock make fun of blacks or Russell Peters with Indians etc.. It's light hearted but brings more attention to the issues at hand.
    Being black or white is not a disability last time i checked

Comment

It's like when comedians like Chris Rock make fun of blacks or Russell Peters with Indians etc.. It's light hearted but brings more attention to the issues at hand.
      Oh boy......

Comment

Wow, just wow. First of all Marg and Rios were making fun of Roach not roach making fun of himself. IF Roach was making jokes about himself and they joined in MAYBE that would be ok.

When Michael Richards did it no one thought it was funny. They may even be a thread about it here on BS.

South Park did an episode about it, but hopefully people got the deeper meaning about that episode.

If a memebr of your family had cancer and someone came up to you and made a joke about, you would prolly punch them in the face not laugh.

Comment

I think it's time for people to say, "it's ok to laugh" because in doing so it gives more attentions to the issues of parkinsons and we can find a cure.

Already more people are talking about it etc..

Comment

it's only funny if a person with parkinson's makes fun of parkinson's to deal with the pain of living with parkinsons dumbazz.

Comment

You knew a ***** would make such an idiotic topic.

Comment

I think it's time for people to say, "it's ok to laugh" because in doing so it gives more attentions to the issues of parkinsons and we can find a cure.

Already more people are talking about it etc..
                of all the things you could laugh about, you wanna choose to laugh at the struggle these guys have to go through..

jesus dude...

Comment

now they cant tell the difference between an illness and race

the depths of ***** stupidity is astounding

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Being black or white is not a disability last time i checked
                    It's not??!?!

Comment

I'm pretty sure you will LOL if someone makes fun of your Mom while she has Parkinson's disease. :*******:

Today's youngster are a bunch of morons. PLease people try to learn something with your elders.

And if you are a full grown man, do your self a favor and stop acting like a man child.

Comment

Working...
                      X