No announcement yet.

KING MO would SMASH any UFC 205r?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KING MO would SMASH any UFC 205r?

I believe he beats them all;shogun, rampage, evans, wandy, silva, forrest, hendo, etc...

So has anyone ever talked to you about getting into a treatment facility or step program for your crack addiction?

Comment

hendo is in strikeforce not the ufc and is competing in 185 not 205. FAIL.

Comment

hahahaha could barely beat no heart Gegard without almost dying on top of him.

Comment

He'd lose to Shogun and Silva imo, other than that, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            So has anyone ever talked to you about getting into a treatment facility or step program for your crack addiction?
            Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
            hendo is in strikeforce not the ufc and is competing in 185 not 205. FAIL.
            Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            hahahaha could barely beat no heart Gegard without almost dying on top of him.
            This almost smells like UFC fanboydom.

King Mo is probably the best wrestler in MMA, bar none. That alone would probably be enough to beat Evans. Rampage is overrated, one dimensional, and washed up and King Mo would beat him. Wanderlei is washed up and would lose. Forrest, come on. Mo may spark him in the first round. And if he were to fight Hendo in strikeforce (who competes at 2 weightclasses) Mo would win. He most likely loses to Shogun, Silva and maybe Machida (would be an interesting matchup).

Oh, and Mo is still a little green. He won the Gregard fight with wrestling and talent alone, as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post

King Mo is probably the best wrestler in MMA, bar none. That alone would probably be enough to beat Evans. Rampage is overrated, one dimensional, and washed up and King Mo would beat him. Wanderlei is washed up and would lose. Forrest, come on. Mo may spark him in the first round. And if he were to fight Hendo in strikeforce (who competes at 2 weightclasses) Mo would win. He most likely loses to Shogun, Silva and maybe Machida (would be an interesting matchup).

Oh, and Mo is still a little green. He won the Gregard fight with wrestling and talent alone, as a result.
              I'm sorry, have we met? Don't know if you noticed but I'm pretty much Uber Critical of anything Dana White related. You on the other hand have openly admitted to being a Mo fanboy...

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post

hahahah thats funny seeing how I'm one of the rare people in the America that stay up all night to watch a DREAM event and I actually watched the whole "Babalu vs Lawler" & Fedor vs Werdum cards, did you?

King Mo has enormous potential but to say he would beat any of those guys now is a ****in joke. He almost died and passed out on top of Gegard. His cardio is ****. Him vs Rashad is a toss up. Both gas, but I think they are equally good wrestlers at least in MMA. Rashad's boxing is better so he'd probably sprawl and brawl & knock him out. Beat Rampage? Please now your just hatin.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  I'm sorry, have we met? Don't know if you noticed but I'm pretty much Uber Critical of anything Dana White related. You on the other hand have openly admitted to being a Mo fanboy...
                  I support King Mo, but I'm not irrational about it, as a fanboy is. If you want true fanboydom, you need not look further than the *****s of NSB, who will spin any piece of information to justify anything that Mayweather says or does.

I wasn't saying that you guys were UFC fanboys, but that the posts almost reeked of UFC fanboydom. In short, King Mo is a top contender at LHW. To deny this much seems to be basically toeing the line that only the UFC fighters deserve consideration as top fighters. This is precisely what Zuffa wants everyone to believe, and is also the same sort of **** propagated by sites like Sherdog day in and day out.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                    hahahah thats funny seeing how I'm one of the rare people in the America that stay up all night to watch a DREAM event and I actually watched the whole "Babalu vs Lawler" & Fedor vs Werdum cards, did you?

King Mo has enormous potential but to say he would beat any of those guys now is a ****in joke. He almost died and passed out on top of Gegard. His cardio is ****. Him vs Rashad is a toss up. Both gas, but I think they are equally good wrestlers at least in MMA. Rashad's boxing is better so he'd probably sprawl and brawl & knock him out. Beat Rampage? Please now your just hatin.
                    I watch every MMA event I can get my hands on. Being that I live in Japan, I was at the Dream event this past weekend.

And Evans is not on the level of King Mo in wrestling. King Mo is one of the best wrestlers in the world in his division.

As I said though, I wasn't actually calling you guys UFC fanboys, I was criticizing you for acting like them.

Comment

Working...
                    X