No announcement yet.

I would like to issue a public apology to Larry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] I would like to issue a public apology to Larry

I know we got into it but I was frustrated because you changed. You went from being militant pro black Larry to a coon after they banned you. Now that you're back to pro black Larry I want to offer an apology.

U take this forum a little too serious man. Get a life son

Comment

and i want to tell larry to stop crying about everything, lol, he claims everybodies a rascist but hes the biggest rascist in this forum lol, true story

Comment

It takes a real man to apologize.

Comment

if you start a thread with real talk yore probably a condesending kunt

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            It takes a real man to apologize.
            dont make fun of larryx, lol,

larry will never apologize to those men he claims he raped in jail cause he is gay, lol, hes not a real man, lol,

like you said, it takes a real man to apologize, lol, larry brags about raping and then when he gets offended, lol, he uses the race card and will call u a rascist, lol

Comment

i accept..let the past be the past...but i told you and others i was just trolling these guys

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                and i want to tell larry to stop crying about everything, lol, he claims everybodies a rascist but hes the biggest rascist in this forum lol, true story
                Thos forum is full of racism...many don't believe me, but I'm white.. of Welsh and Irish decent, but color makes no difference. To judge one by ethnicity is just wrong, ignorant, and an easy way to debate rather than using real intellect. Maybe some overreact to some things, but we are no one to judge someone simply based on where they come from or their color. It's just total bull****

Comment

So nice to see. We really need to stop this black on black crime. Who cares larry said some shit about your kids, he back to being pro-black! ITS ALL GOOD NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Thos forum is full of racism...many don't believe me, but I'm white.. of Welsh and Irish decent, but color makes no difference. To judge one by ethnicity is just wrong, ignorant, and an easy way to debate rather than using real intellect. Maybe some overreact to some things, but we are no one to judge someone simply based on where they come from or their color. It's just total bull****
                    rational man making rational sense, im hispanic, im not better than you and larry, i dont assume you are or anyone else(a rascist), lol even if you say something ignorant at the moment either, lol, peoples emotions and views dont mean much unless you get to actually get to know the person, lol, politically correctness has made americans stupid, lol, my favorite boxer right now is gannady, my favorite person in real life has always been tupac since i was a boy, lol, my favorite boxer of all time is erik morales, lol, i like everything , i dont try to discriminate, lol, like mlk said, all men are created equal , not that blakk lives matter nonsense, they do matter but so do white, brown yellow green, all lives matter, lol, all men are created equal , lol, like u said lol, judging by color or race is stupid, lol, america needs to reeducate ourselves cause instead of using rational thoughts and logic, lol, americans use sensititiveness, and stupidity as arguments towards everything,

Comment

Working...
                    X