Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who r u rooting for,,,floyd or mcmgregor,,,???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the first time since the Judah fight I'm rooting for Floyd.

Comment

If you're wanting McGregor to win you aren't a fan of boxing.

Comment

Does Floyd actually become the good guy in this matchup? Usually he's the villain but Connor is a grade A douchebag himself.

Comment

What I would like is for Floyd to really fight him and take him out in the first round so that a fight like this never happens again. But instead Floyd will probably drag it out and take him out later.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            If you are a fan of the sport you should be rooting for Floyd regardless if you like him or not. If a guy who is 0-0 comes in and beats one of our best the sport will take it's biggest blow.
            Don't get it twisted, bruh. It won't be a "blow" to the sport. It would be the f**king death knell.

And yes, if you're a fan of the sport of boxing, then 100% you better be rooting for Floyd to annihilate this dude. Period.

Come fight night I'll be the biggest Floyd fan in the world, you best believe that ****.

Comment

I hope Conor knocks out that fool

Comment

Its going to be a fixed circus fight in favor of Floyd, why root when the outcome has already been decided?

Comment

Floyd.

I don't really watch UFC but I do like to watch McGregor fights but I'm a boxing fan so I have to root for Floyd.

I'm not buying this doe.

Comment

may by default. i have to say im not a happy fan right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      Its going to be a fixed circus fight in favor of Floyd, why root when the outcome has already been decided?
                      if the fix is in, it will be for may to lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X