Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your new top 10 P4P list!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you post your PFP top 10 list no matter what ten fighters are on it in what order you are going to get trashed by someone or more than one. You will get trashed for not having certain boxers on the list. You will also get trashed for having some boxers on your list. No thanks. I'll pass. Posters usually only care about their own list and not my list anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
      No Kovalev on your list with War as #2, even though 73% of boxing media people and an equal percentage of fans thought he beat Ward?
      Yes, how is that possible. Ward is number 2 and the majority though Kovalev beat Ward. Kovalev had a great record with many successful title defenses before his debatable loss to Ward. I have Krusher K well above both Crawford and Ward on my list.

Comment

1. ward
        2. rigo
        3. crawford
        4. spence
        5. thurman
        6. adonis stevenson
        7. canelo
        8. mikey garcia
        9. lomanchencko
        10. Erislandy Lara

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          If you post your PFP top 10 list no matter what ten fighters are on it in what order you are going to get trashed by someone or more than one. You will get trashed for not having certain boxers on the list. You will also get trashed for having some boxers on your list. No thanks. I'll pass. Posters usually only care about their own list and not my list anyway.
          Yep lol, got -1 reputation because i left Kovalev out. And 1hourrun gave me a third -1 reputation, all three because my name contain UFC...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Yes, how is that possible. Ward is number 2 and the majority though Kovalev beat Ward. Kovalev had a great record with many successful title defenses before his debatable loss to Ward. I have Krusher K well above both Crawford and Ward on my list.
            exactly my thoughts, this guys p4p is a badly opinionated joke, i like many list here but his is a horrible one, it seems like he based his off agenda,

how the fuhk can crawford be anyones #1p4p, if hes your favorite fighter, lol thats how, lol, fuhk this irratinal illogical bad eyeball tested list based on favoritism

Comment

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
              Yep lol, got -1 reputation because i left Kovalev out. And 1hourrun gave me a third -1 reputation, all three because my name contain UFC...
              i gave your azz red k for your horrible attempt to troll with this list , lol, if its not a troll attempt, lol, then you shouldve thought harder of who really deserves to be on a p4p, lol,

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                i gave your azz red k for your horrible attempt to troll with this list , lol, if its not a troll attempt, lol, then you shouldve thought harder of who really deserves to be on a p4p, lol,
                Fine but you get one too

At this point i dont care but îm paying it back.

As for my list, you can not like it, but its mesured and reasonable. Unlike you

Comment

Mines is in the sig but I'll repost it as part of this too
                  1. Canelo Alvarez
                  2. Gennady Golovkin
                  3. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai
                  4. Anthony Joshua
                  5. Andre Ward
                  6. Roman Gonzalez
                  7. Sergey Kovalev
                  8. Vasyl Lomachenko
                  9. Keith Thurman
                  10. Errol Spence

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    what a stupid racist.
                    what type of autism do you have? what has top10 p4p got to do with race? ******

Comment

Andre Ward should be top on the list.

Comment

Working...
                      X