Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should GGG move to Golden Boy to secure a Canelo clash and get bigger fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
    Mattysse vs Ruslan? Wanted Santa Cruz vs Rigo? Canelo vs Mayweather/Lara/Trout? Mares vs Gonzalez?
    It's obvious That guy dksab.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
      It's obvious That guy dksab.
      Its obvious you're a f4ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
        Mattysse vs Ruslan? Wanted Santa Cruz vs Rigo? Canelo vs Mayweather/Lara/Trout? Mares vs Gonzalez?
        Schaefer made Canelo-Mayweather/Trout/Lara. Oscar was too busy stuffing dildos in his butt. None of the other fights have been made.

Comment

FUK NO! If anything more fighters probably need to consider K2 Promotions, I think they do a better job Promoting GGG in the US than these US based Promotions like Top Rank and GBP do Promotion US Fighters in their own country.

So NO K2 doing a GREAT JOB promoting GGG! Oscar don't have the Roster to keep Canelo In House and only match him up with GBP fighters so they will have no choice but to fight GGG probably by the end of the year if he can't get Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            FUK NO! If anything more fighters probably need to consider K2 Promotions, I think they do a better job Promoting GGG in the US than these US based Promotions like Top Rank and GBP do Promotion US Fighters in their own country.

So NO K2 doing a GREAT JOB promoting GGG! Oscar don't have the Roster to keep Canelo In House and only match him up with GBP fighters so they will have no choice but to fight GGG probably by the end of the year if he can't get Cotto
            if canelo moves up to 160 lemiux is also a good option within gbp...
            with that being said i want canelo-ggg and i firmly believe that as soon as canelo starts fighting at the full 160 he is going to look for a ggg clash...
            Last edited by icha; 02-07-2015, 02:23 PM.

Comment

look for ggg vs canelo cinco de mayo 2016.

its gonna happen

Comment

I don't think there is any reason for GGG to move over to GBP in order to make that fight. Oscar is a good man and a buddy to all. He'll work with anyone .

- Bermuda

Comment

Working...
                X