Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rugby Six Nations 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As usual, the French couldn't not help from playing dirty into the scrum...
    Ireland was patient enough and waited for the French to make fowls with the forward. I'll never understand why the French can't get rid of the apes they use as forwards...

(I said that Ireland will win this year -- because of England's stupid first match with France)...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      I thought Nowell was good but Johnny May I'm not sure about.

I don't follow club rugby so i don't know how he looks there
      Yeah, they have done fine tbh but shown a bit of inexperience at times.

We have Christian Wade and Yarde to come back and challenge so plenty of options.

Chris Ashton needs to improve a lot from the Autumn internationals if he is to get back in the side.

Comment

• The championship and medals are with Ireland....congratulations for giving BOD the champagne send off he deserves and getting that big monkey off your back by putting in a performance and beating the French on their own turf. I bet a couple of bars were drunk dry in Paris last night.

But there's a big, long white cloud gathering and it ain't the Kiwis. Lancaster has got a hell of a side there and they are on an upwards trajectory with options in every position and a brand of rugby that can take on the Southern Hemisphere.

It's a great day for the men in green; but the Orks are looming again and by 2015 they will be ready for the Kiwis and South Africans.

Comment

• So glad Ireland won it and not England. Fitting end for BOD.

Rate Wales a C after this tournament.

Two tough games away were the only loses.

Didn't play our game for either. Interesting to see how we bounce back next year.

Comment

Working...
          X