Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in Mayweather-pacman If Marquez Schools Once Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in Mayweather-pacman If Marquez Schools Once Again?

With Marquez-pacman 4 coming up in a few days, how would another Marquez victory affect the demand for a May-pacman match?

Say Marquez schools him wide again, eg: 9-3, or knocks manny out
    Last edited by GrandpaBernard; 12-05-2012, 09:33 PM.

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    With Marquez-pacman 4 coming up in a few days, how would another Marquez victory affect the demand for a May-pacman match?

Say Marquez schools him wide again, eg: 9-3
    again?

how you gonna school somebody who out threw and out landed you and made your face look worse than the other guy?

seriously how?

Comment

I want to see May/Pac no matter the outcome of Pacquiao/Marquez 4.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        again?

how you gonna school somebody who out threw and out landed you and made your face look worse than the other guy?

seriously how?
        Fights are scored by rounds man,not compubox,and if you go by face damage then Manny lost to Clottey

Comment

I think Marquez won the last fight but I'd hardly call it a "schooling".

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            again?

seriously how?
            really? You're in no position to question.

Comment

it will still be a highly anticipated fight becasue styles make fights ! and while mayweather is a good boxer , he is no way as smart as marquez in the ring ! marquez is a better couter puncher and throws way more combos than floyd does at this stage in his career !

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                Fights are scored by rounds man,not compubox,and if you go by face damage then Manny lost to Clottey
                did clottey out punch and out land pac like pac did to marquez?

out thrown and out landed + marquez face looking worse than pac = a pac win.

the judges agreed.

I mean if you went back and looked at all the fights that ever happened in the history of the world between two men and just went by who had the worse looking face, id reckon you would be pretty accurate.

"damn, what happened to your face? You should see the other guy."

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                really? You're in no position to question.
                its a boxing forum. of course i do.

Comment

If Pacquiao HATTONS Marquez, I STILL wouldn't give 2 ****s about May-Pac. It's honestly played out to death and the fight CANNOT live up to the hype what so ever. In fact such a fight like that comes a long and ends up like a Tito-Jones Jr., it would only help promote MMA and the alternatives for many that have practically given up on boxing due to this long dramatic bs.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    If Pacquiao HATTONS Marquez, I STILL wouldn't give 2 ****s about May-Pac. It's honestly played out to death and the fight CANNOT live up to the hype what so ever. In fact such a fight like that comes a long and ends up like a Tito-Jones Jr., it would only help promote MMA and the alternatives for many that have practically given up on boxing due to this long dramatic bs.
                    interesting response

Comment

Working...
                    X