Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre ward speaks on controversy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what, guy has his own opinion on it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      To be honest, the Pacquiao/Bradley fight was so close and could've gone either way; Depending on one's like or dislike of the other fighter. In truth, the fight was so boring at times that neither fighter deserved or had done enough in my judgement, to justifiably state a claim of robbery. All the official judges were just a swing round or two of each other which confirms my point; 5-7, 7-5 and 7-5.
      If you genuinely see this as being honest and truthful then you should probably look to re-calibrate your moral compass (or alternatively, get your eyes tested).

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        See even the Son of God says you should give the belt back Tim!
        Well technically Duane Ford is one of God's children and he says otherwise....

Now which one is the professional judge with over 30+ years of boxing experience.... justsayin

Comment

Floydiots > Andre Ward. Deal with it.

Comment

old article, but real talk from ward...

LOL at the turds turning on ward-dawson after ward making his personal observations

Comment

My God, we're still talking about the stupid ass decision? The fight happened 9 DAYS AGO!!!!!!

IT ALREADY HAPPENED, PEOPLE!!!! Pac himself already dealt with the decision, why can't everyone else?!

Comment

i scored the fight 115-113 for pacquiao after my second viewing without the sound. i can totally see how somebody could score it 115-113 for bradley though which is how the two "crooked" judges scored it i believe. there were at least 4 toss up rounds in that fight which made it very close. i thought pac won by wide UD too when i saw it live but seriously, people should stop getting ahead of themselves and chill the fuck out with this controversy shit. marquez-pacquiao III, rios-abril, cloud-campillo were all bigger robberies that nobody gave a shit about because none of those fighters have such a huge ******ed following. manny pacquiao really is the william hung of boxing.

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                To be honest, the Pacquiao/Bradley fight was so close and could've gone either way; Depending on one's like or dislike of the other fighter. In truth, the fight was so boring at times that neither fighter deserved or had done enough in my judgement, to justifiably state a claim of robbery. All the official judges were just a swing round or two of each other which confirms my point; 5-7, 7-5 and 7-5. I admit that Bradley implemented a very good defensive strategy but at the same time, he threw punches very wildly, which did not land as did Manny Pacquiao. However, according to two of the official judges scorecards, Timmy probably wanted it just a little bit more than Manny and perhaps had done just little bit more in the fight as well in order to seal the victory.
                excellent post, bro. exactly how i see it.

here's my RBR

Originally posted by Body Movin'
                after re-watching the fight on mute here's what i have:

10-9
                10-9 (?)
                9-10
                9-10
                9-10 (?)
                9-10
                9-10
                9-10 (?)
                9-10
                10-9
                10-9 (?)
                10-9

113-115 PACQUIAO

(?) are swing rounds that could have gone to either fighter. in those rounds bradley would box and move beautifully, landing 1 to 2 clean shots from outside, but would get into a shootout in the last minute and damn lose every one of them. pac for the most part gave bradley too much respect and couldn't mount a decent offense because of tim's movement and control of tempo, he was head hunting with the straight left the entire time. he looked garbage when they weren't slugging it.

anyway, close fight. definitely not the robbery everyone is crying on about and what i had originally thought when i watched it live. i had it 9 to 3, giving bradley only 3 rounds but that's not the case now.
                Last edited by John Barron; 06-18-2012, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                  My God, we're still talking about the stupid ass decision? The fight happened 9 DAYS AGO!!!!!!

IT ALREADY HAPPENED, PEOPLE!!!! Pac himself already dealt with the decision, why can't everyone else?!
                  Paq Marques 3 was far worse. I see Bradly Paq already dying down after just a few weeks. Marques 3, which was a close fight, went on for more than 5 months. It's terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    Paq Marques 3 was far worse. I see Bradly Paq already dying down after just a few weeks. Marques 3, which was a close fight, went on for more than 5 months. It's terrible.
                    because that one was an actual robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                      because that one was an actual robbery
                      Whatever you say, sport.

And poor Paq-man. The hate can't even be translated into words. It's terrible. They blame him for the outcome of the JMM3. As if he scored the decision. In the Bradly fight, Paq fans are blaming the judges. That's why you can tell who the real people are in this forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X