Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst robbery i have ever seen. bob arum really deserves to die. Im not even a pac fan and he dominated 10 rounds 2 easily, and thats being generous to timmy. this is a straight travesty!

Comment

• Manny vs Maywweather = money to Manny & Mayweather

Manny vs Bredley 3 fights series = money to Bob Arum

Comment

• Man I am the biggest Bradley fan, but I can't see how he got the decision. Here's how I saw it.....

Round 1 could have gone either way. Pac landed 2 left hands at the end but Bradley controlled much of round with his jab and had some good combo's.

Pac took rounds 2-8, yes there was some competitive exchanges, but Pac landed more often.

Round 9 could have gone either way. It was the best Bradley did at exchanging punches with Pac, both had their moments.

Bradley took round 10, and the last 3 rounds he chose to straight up counter 90% of the time, what he should have done the whole fight, and out boxed Pac.

Round 11 was fairly close, but I thought Pac edged it and landed more.

Round 12 was a Bradley round to me, as he moved well and otu boxed Manny most of the round.

120-108 and 119-109 are too wide for me, but 115-113 is too close for sure, and no way Bradley won or got a draw. 118-110 if you favored Pac a the couple close rounds, 117-111 being the most fair, and 116-112 if you favored Bradley in rounds 1 and 9, the two closest rounds.

I had it 117-111 Pacquiao. It is ironic that Marquez more or less got "robbed" or was on the wrong end of a decision against Pac last November, and than this happened.

HBO was all over Pac's nuts though, and it was getting sickening to listen to Lampley. When Cotto won rounds 6 and 8 clearly, and had some close rounds in 5 and 9, he was saying Floyd lost 4 rounds in a row and that the fight was up in the air, but was acting like this fight was a shutout or something. It's painfully obvious Lampley is Pro-Pacquiao to the fullest.

Pac won the fight, 117-111 to me. No more than 118-110 and no closer than 116-112.

There will be a rematch, yes Arum already said he'll make a crap load of money on the rematch, and Bradley will love abother 5 million dollar payday on top of PPV revenue. But in the rematch, Bradley should fight the whole fight like he fought round 1 and rounds 9-12, and he'll win rightfully so. He tried to exchange far to often early and in the middle rounds, and it cost him getting tagged. If he boxes and counters, pressures a little here and there, he beats Pac. Fight him in the rematch just how you fought him in rounds 1 and 9-12.

Comment

• Bradley should thank Arum all day on this outcome. Still cannot figure out how Bradley got a decision and Marquez did not? Just like i said PacMan should admit he lost against Marquez, Bradley has to admit he lost tonight.

Comment

• I actually won $418 on this fght betting on Bradley but i didnt wanna win like this

Comment

• Where do they find these ****ing clowns??? Jesus Christ, I thought JMM beat PAcquiao in all three of their fights, but at least those fights were close, no way in HELL did Bradley win this fight.

Comment

• I had Bradley winning the 1st round and the last 5 rounds making it a draw.

The tale tell sign that Bradley was doing work was the silence of the crowd. There's no way Pac could've been winning the fight like Letterman had it and the pro Pac crowd still remain that silent.

Comment

• This sport sucks bad. I understand why my friends hate it so much.

Comment

• HAHAHA
                    shoes on the other foot...

"it could have gone either way" comes to mind!!!

"Respect the judges" also comes to mind...

That was for Marquez biatsh.... he had that same look in his last fight when they announced him the winner...

GOOD JOB BRADLEY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
                      HAHAHA
                      shoes on the other foot...

"it could have gone either way" comes to mind!!!

"Respect the judges" also comes to mind...

That was for Marquez biatsh.... he had that same look in his last fight when they announced him the winner...

GOOD JOB BRADLEY!!!!
                      Pac dominated Bradley, JMM-Pac was a closed fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X